ch 46 - Because I cut off the wings of those butterflies" and "Winner Shanaya

Now forward,

In Veda's car,

Hearing such words from Little Eva's mouth, Ved's face became cold and he asked Little Eva in his heavy and cold voice - "Angel, who said this to you?"

Suddenly, hearing Ved's cold voice, Little Eva started looking towards Ved with fear, although Ved's hand was still on her breast and he was caressing it slowly.

Little Eva looked at Veda and placed her hands on his breasts which were still on her breasts and then said innocently - "Vedu please don't do this. Something starts happening in our stomach and then we get lots of goosebumps. Let's come...

Ved completely ignored her words and then held both her hands with one hand lifted her slowly kissed her neck and said - "Angel, I have asked you something, answer me quickly…."

Little Eva was already lying with her eyes closed before he kissed her because she was unable to say anything and on top of that, when he asked her, she said angrily and panting - "Vedu first you leave us, then we will tell you...

Now while kissing her breast, Ved said again - "No, tell me just like this."

Little Eva pouted angrily but said innocently - "That day."

Shanaya Ishi Aradhana and Little Eva were sitting together and talking to each other while Little Eva was playing Temple Run on her phone..
Then Shanaya said angrily - "Whenever I call Bhavi, he does not pick up and later says that he was in a meeting. I feel very angry."

Then Ishi said - "Yes, you are right, sometimes even when we call Ayu, he does not pick up the call, but we are no less, we get angry with him, so we have to convince him...

After listening to both of them, Aradhana said - "These people can indeed talk wherever they want, all the rest is for us only."

Shanaya said angrily after listening to Aradhana - "You are right and what makes me angry the most is thinking that wherever he lives, there are always butterflies in front of him and just thinking about this makes me angry. As far as I hope, she would still be wandering near him on some pretext or the other.

After listening to him, Ishita also said in advance - "Now you are right in saying this, after all our people are so handsome...

But after listening to him, little Eva's hand stopped while playing Temple Run and she quickly blinked her eyes and said to Shanaya cutely - "Shanu, does the future brother work in the garden? Is his office in any garden..??"

Hearing this, everyone started looking at her with surprise, then Aradhana asked - "No, but why are you asking this??

Little Eva innocently looked at everyone one by one and said - "Just now Sanu said that there are butterflies in front and behind the future brother, so we want to know whether he does his work in the garden, that is why there are butterflies in front and behind him." Must be living because the butterfly lives in the garden only.

Hearing her words, all three of them looked at each other's faces and then laughed loudly and touched her hand, while little Eva's mouth dropped, she felt that everyone was making fun of her, then Shanaya came to her and said lovingly - "Oh my." "Cute Bhabhi"

Little Eva pouted and said, “We will not talk to anyone, you all are making fun of us….”Ishi came forward and turned little Eva's face towards herself and said - "It is not so, Little Hope, we are not making fun of you, we are just saying that handsome boys have butterflies in their front and back and such butterflies are only Lives everywhere, not just in the garden.

Listening to him, Little Eva blinked her eyelids four times and then said softly and very innocently - "Then our Vedu is also very handsome, so there must be many butterflies behind him too…."