ch 51 - Angle "Does it mean I am not handsome" and "Truth of Veda.

Now forward,

After listening to Little Eva, Ved left his work and started looking towards Little Eva….

Little Eva again said smilingly - "Vedu you know you are very handsome and nice, you are the nicest of all."

Ved moved his hands forward and caressed little Eva's cheek and then said softly - "Angel what do you want??"

Hearing this question from Ved's mouth, Little Eva looked at him with her eyes twinkling and then slowly closed both her eyes and said - "We have to eat ice cream...

So Ved said in his heavy voice - "Vishal"

Vishal, who had been listening to their conversation for a long time, asked the driver to stop the car and went towards the ice cream parlour.

Little Eva looked at Ved with surprise. She was surprised as to how Ved could send Vishal to get ice cream today without scolding her and she was not able to digest this so she asked innocently - "So what does this mean today?" You won't scold us?

Ved looked at him and said - "Angel, what do you want that I scold you every day?"

Little Eva quickly said, "No-no Vedas, we don't want that."

Ved hugged her without saying anything. Today only he knew how scared he was. It was a different matter that he did not tell his feelings to anyone, but if his angel got even a scratch, he would have died. Was....

Ved was sitting with his eyes closed, holding her tightly to his chest. Little Eva was also sitting peacefully.

After some silence, Ved whispered in little Eva's ear - "Angel, does this mean that I am not handsome?"

Poor innocent little Eva could not understand what he said, so she innocently asked - "Huh?"

But when she understood Ved's words, Little Eva quickly gave her clarification and said - "No no no, it's not like that, you are very handsome and nice..."

Then Vishal came with ice cream and they went towards Ved's villa.

Gopal's house,

Hukum Sa and Hukum Rani Sa were sitting, while Gopal, Alka and Bhavin's mother were also sitting. Now they lived in another house, although they used to go to their old house also but this house was gifted to them by Bhavin.

Ishi was in her room and Bhavin was in his bungalow.

Hukum Sa was sitting sadly for a long time, then Hukum Rani Sa placed her hand on his shoulder and said - "Why do you worry, Ved is there, nothing will happen to him...

Hukum Sa smiled softly and said - "Yes, you are right, she has Vedas, don't you remember, once Hope's hand got burnt when she was young? Even then Ved was with him but still, his hand got burnt.., Okay, let's leave that aside, do you remember once she had fallen down the stairs and that too in Rathore Mansion and the biggest thing was that at that time so he was with her but still she had fallen down the stairs and a Today was the day, everyone was together but still after talking so much you became silent, now everyone's faces there were quite serious were. After some silence, Hukum Sa said again - "We are just afraid, Naina, that the same thing might happen out of fear that we have kept our daughters away from ourselves...

She was listening to him silently like the Queen of Spades….

Then again Hukum Sa said - "We have seen hatred for Hope in Madhuri's eyes. Being a woman, you cannot see what we can see and the biggest thing is that our daughter is not safe in that house of Madhuri." While happening ..."

Hukum Rani Sa said after some time - "There is no such thing and even if it is there then Veda will take care of everything, now don't worry...

Hukum Sa said - "Next month our Ho will turn 20 and we want to declare her as a full-fledged princess, so next month we want to crown her...