ch 37 - Little Eva and Blutus's First Meeting" and "Vedu Can We Do It Someone..

Now forward,

Gopal's house,

Little Eva and Ishi were sitting and watching cartoons. Bhavin was also there but he was using his phone.

Then there was the sound of vehicles stopping outside. As soon as she heard the sound of the vehicles, a big smile appeared on Little Eva's face and then Ishi also saw her.

Ved's car stopped outside and Vishal came forward and opened the door of the car and Ved came out of the car in full pomp.

He was looking handsome and attractive as always but his face was calm but still pride could be seen on his face.

But inside he was very restless, after all he had not seen his angel for so long, he started taking long steps inside.

So inside, Little Eva had a big smile on her face. Ishi also looked at her and then asked her with gestures. Little Eva said smilingly - "Veda..."

Then there was the sound of another car stopping outside and this time Ishi also had a big smile on her face and she also chirped and said - "Ayu.."

So, at some distance outside, Ayu's car also stopped and he also quickly came out of the car.And as Ved walked ahead, his steps stopped but he did not turn to look. At the same time, Ayu also looked ahead and smiled. He quickly walked towards Ved and stood at his level. Then both the brothers stepped together. Move forward...

On the other hand, both the girls saw each other and shouted with joy - "Hey..A....

And then both of them ran outside and due to their shouting, the phone fell out of Bhavin's hand and Gopal and Alka came out running from inside.

Both of them said together-"What happened son..??

Gritting her teeth angrily, Bhavin said - "Nothing, both the brothers have come, that's why both your princesses have gone away shouting that they have torn my eardrums..."

Alka and Gopal smiled at each other at his words, whereas as soon as the two brothers stepped inside, something hit them with force. Ved quickly caught hold of little Eva and at the same time Ayu also caught hold of Ishi. ..

Ved looked at little Eva with harsh eyes and said in his harsh voice - "be careful angel..."

But Little Eva didn't care much about his words and she kept looking at him happily.

Both of them lifted those two sisters in their lap and both of them happily wrapped their legs around his waist.
Actually all four of them had met only after a few hours but looking at them it felt as if we had met after so many years. Ved had hugged Little Eva tightly to his chest and Little Eva was also sitting on his lap holding him strongly. ..

When Gopal saw all four of them, he said smilingly - "Son, you all come inside."

Aayu came inside with Ishi but Ved said in a flat tone – “She is going with me….”

Having said this, he went out with little Eva without listening to anyone. Everyone looked in that direction, then shook their heads and went on with their work because everyone knew that he was not going to listen to anyone.

Looking at Aayu, Bhavin asked calmly - "How was your first day of college?..?"

Ayu made him sit on the sofa and said - "As it should be..."

Bhavin understood from her reply that something had happened but he did not say anything again and went out. At this time both of them were sitting in Little Eva and Ishi's room and then Ishi started talking to Aayu.

There in Ved's car,

Little Eva was blabbering for a long time and Ved was listening to her words.

After some time, little Eva asked Vedha comfortably - "Vedu we did not ask you how is your college, did you like it there, did anyone give you information about it?"