ch 39 - Birthday Celebration" and "Cinderella Gown worth Rs 15 Lakh....

Now forward,

Gopal's house in the evening,

When we came out after hearing the sound of four vehicles stopping together, there were Spades and Queen of Spades coming outside.

Little Eva and Ishi ran towards them and hugged them. Hukum Sa hugged both of them. At this time, his eyes were moist and so were Hukum Rani Sa's.

Hukum Sa separated both of them from him and looking at their faces he said lovingly - "How are our princesses..??"

Both of them said together with a cute smile on their faces - "We are fine, Baba Hukum, how are you all?"

Before Hukum Sa could say anything, Hukum Rani Sa said - "Nobody remembers us." Seeing him speaking like this, Ishi and Little Eva looked at each other's faces and then went near them and hugged them. ....

She also hugged both of them tightly and consoled herself that now both her daughters were with her.

Just then Bhavin came to him and he also hugged me like Hukum.

He also hugged her and then a voice came from behind….

If anyone asks us, we too are like this...

When everyone looked in that direction, a smile appeared on everyone's face and little Eva and Bhavin shouted together - "Mother/aunt."

Bhavin's mother was standing there, all three ran towards her and hugged her.

He also hugged all three and then kissed their foreheads.

Then she moved those three away from herself and said – “How are our children….”

All three said together - "We are fine, how are you?"

Placing her hand on Ishita's head, aunt said - "Tomorrow our elder princess will turn fourteen years old."

Ishita smiled and asked, "Yes, so what have you brought for us, aunt?"

Aunty said smilingly, “We will give it to you tomorrow itself….”

Hearing his words, everyone started laughing and Ishita made faces. After some time, everyone met each other and went towards home.

The house was being decorated, although Aayu had organized a separate party in the hotel too, but Hukum Sa wanted that Ishita's birthday should be held here only in the morning and only then there, everyone else also agreed to his request and made a similar plan. ..

While we were talking, it became night and then everyone had dinner and went to their respective rooms. Ishita felt that no one would wish her at night, so she too went to her room with a dull heart and slept while little Eva was awake today. Because they had planned to give a surprise….

After some time Chhavi Anshi Yug Ansh Shanaya Aradhna Ayu Anay everyone had come Shivaay Ved's little Eva searched for him everywhere but when she could not find him she quickly went to Anay and said in her sweet voice - "Any brother, hasn't Vedu come??

Before Anay could say anything, a heavy and attractive voice was heard by everyone.

I am here angle...

Everyone looked towards where Ved was standing and he was looking at the face of his angel with full intensity.

A smile appeared on Hukum Sa's face and so did Hukum Rani Sa and little Eva ran to Ved and Ved picked her up in his lap and said - "Relax, I am right here...."