ch 43 - Possessive Ansh "and" Bhavin Agnihotri....

Now forward,

In the plane, Yug and Ansh were sitting in the cockpit and controlling the plane.

Then Ansh said to Yug - "I am coming, I have to go to the washroom." Yug shook his head.

When he came out, his eyes looked at Anshi who was talking to a passenger, it was a boy whose age was almost the same as his and Anshi was smilingly talking to him who was annoying Ansh. .

He looked at her angrily and then went to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, he came back and she was still talking to him. Then he angrily went to the cockpit. When Anshi saw him going, a bright smile appeared on her face and then she also  She left from there but the boy kept looking at Anshi….

After some time, the flight landed in Delhi and all the passengers started getting out, then the boy who was talking to Anshi looked at her and said - "Nice to meet you." Anshi gave a small smile and went away.

But Yug and Ansh were watching all this and angrily moved towards Anshi and started taking her towards the rest room, holding her hand.

Seeing her going, Yug gave a sideways smile and then looked towards Chhavi who ignored her and started moving ahead and Yug never liked this thing, he also followed her.

Here Ansh held Anshi's hand and brought her to the rest room and then leaving her with a jerk, he said - "Why were you talking to her? Aren't you even a little shy? Yes, I knew I was there, still you were talking to me." Was getting it done....

Anshi looked at him and said - "What happened Mirchi, this is my life, I can do whatever I want, you also do it."

Ansh looked at her angrily and then pushed her against the wall and stood in front of her and then said through gritted teeth - "Who told you that this is your life and you can do whatever you want even if it is your life?" Yes, but only Ayansh Rathore's wish will prevail in this, I understand...

Anshi looked at him angrily and said - "This is your misunderstanding, this is my life, I can do whatever I want and you also do it when I refuse, you don't agree, then why should I agree when you refuse? Yes, who are you?" You are the one who stops me...

Ansh now said angrily, holding her hair - "Okay, whatever I do, you will do it, it's okay...

Saying this, he started taking off his clothes. Seeing him like this, Anshi said in panic - "What are you doing Ansh..??

Ansh looked at her and said - "Why, you yourself said that whatever I do, you will also do the same. Come on, take off your clothes…."

Amb Anshi shouted angrily and said – “Ansh….

Now tears started coming out of her eyes. Ansh hugged her and said - "Why don't you understand why you are trying to be like those girls and look, I know I do wrong but those girls are also desperate." If it doesn't work then what should I do?

Anshi pushed him angrily and said, "Go to hell, don't ever talk to me again." Saying this, she left from there and Ansh was left standing behind.

Here Yug followed Chhavi to the rest room and holding her hand said - "Are you angry with me..?

Touching his hand, Chhavi said - "Are you talking to me? No, why should I be angry? I am feeling proud of you."

Yug turned him towards himself and said - "Sorry man, but what should I do, girls themselves come from the front and then I am not able to refuse them...

Shaking his hand, Chhavi said - "It doesn't matter to me, you can do anything and go anywhere." Having said this, she hurriedly left from there.

Now both of them had left towards their home, Yug and Ansh looked at each other and said - "The buffalo has gone into the water."