ch 30 - Angel go and change your clothes right now.."

Now forward,

Rathore Mansion,

Everyone was getting ready because in a few minutes everyone was going to go for  picnic.

Shanaya Yoga and Ansh, all three were packing in a room.

Shanaya-" Brother, I have kept the biscuits, I have also kept the chips and chocolates, I have kept them all and if there is anything left, please tell me because you know how hungry I am.

Both of them stared at the girl who, even after keeping everything, was saying that if anything else is left to keep, then tell me. Ansh looked at her and said - "Yes, one thing is left…."

Shanaya quickly looked at him and said – “What is left….”

Both of them looked at each other and then Yag said loudly - "You forget to keep the kitchen and also keep the fridge, whatever is left will be found in it...

Having said this, both of them clapped at each other and started laughing.

Hearing his words, Shanaya got angry and shouted loudly - "Brother, don't talk too much...

Yug and Ansh looked at each other, and before they could say anything, someone's voice reached their ears - "What's happening here, aren't you guys ready yet?"

All three of them looked in that direction with fear and saw Ayu standing there was someone who was staring at all of them. He was ready. Shanaya gave a terry smile and then said to Ayu - "Brother, look, these two are teasing me... .

As soon as Shanaya had said this, Aayu stared at both of them and suddenly both of them started sweating.

Yog and Ansh laughed mockingly and said - "Brother, we were just having a little laugh with Sanu, nothing else...

Ayu looked at both of them and said in a slightly louder voice - "

Okay, so when both of you have to laugh and joke, then stop here and then keep doing it with each other, anyway, both of you have no business there.

Both of them shouted together - "Brother, no, we will not do this again please."

Ayu looked at both of them but said nothing. They were going to leave from here and go straight to Gopal's house to take their doll and Angel and Bhavin. Chhavi and Anshi's father was going to drop them at Rathore Mansion and everyone would go together in the car. Were about to go...

Ayu stopped and looked at all three of them and then said – “Anshi and Chhavi have not arrived yet….”

Anshi-" She will come brother, her father is about to drop her.

Ayu looked at him and said - "I know there is no need to know from you and I want all three of you down in 10 minutes, saying this he went away from there…."

Both of them looked at each other and then said – “Always remain Kharak Singh….”

After some time, everyone had come to Rathore Mansion and they went towards Gopal's house. Today everyone was wearing casual clothes and everyone was looking very good.

After some time, their car stopped in front of Bhopal's house, Vishal came and opened the door, Ved came out of it and went straight towards Gopal's house, everyone else also followed behind.

Alka Gopal was sitting inside and along with him Bhavin was sitting who was packing things.

By now everyone had come inside. Shanaya ran to Bhavin and hugged her. Sister-in-law also hugged her and held her so that she might not fall.

Ved and Ayu were searching for their respective ones and seeing Bhavin, both of them said together..

Veda-" where is my angel.?