Chapter5 - Admission to school and the first meeting of Little Eva and Veda

Hukum was crying like a queen and Hukum was taking care of her, although his eyes were also moist. ,

Hukum Sa said while handling her - "Shut up Naina, you have to control yourself, we have done all this for our doll only."

Hukum Rani Sa said - "How should we handle ourselves Hukum, do you know that our morning does not start without seeing Hope? When she was born, we had named her Hope with so many hopes. But for the safety of our daughter, we had to keep her as our own." I have to distance myself from you. God forbid this day ever comes in any mother's life

Saying this, she started crying even more and started holding the spades in front and slowly their carriage started moving from there.

Here in Rathore Mansion,

Ved worked till late night and then started trying to sleep. He could not sleep the whole night, although children of his age would not stay awake so long at night, but Ved was quite different from other children and this was what made him even more dangerous. The reason was that early on no one would talk to him even at home.

On the other side, Gopal's house,

Looking at both the girls, Alka said, now you guys also go to sleep, tomorrow morning you guys will get admission in the new school. Both of them nodded yes and went to sleep, however, Hope could not sleep without the Queen of Spades, that is why she She was sitting and looking here and there.

When Alka saw, she said - "Little Eva, what happened to you son??"

With her full throat, Eva put her thin lips forward and said - "We are not getting along without our mother. She used to sing lullabies to us every night."

When Alka heard this, she felt very bad and her eyes became moist. She said, "No problem, Little Eva, listen to the lullaby from my mouth today."

Eva again looked at him happily and asked quickly with her small hands and tears as thick as her - "Will you really sing me a lullaby??"

Alka took both Ishi and Eva in her arms and said - "Yes son."

Then Ishi said, "So mom, tell me quickly."

Hearing 'Mummy' from his mouth, Alka had tears in her eyes and kissed both of their heads.

Then Eva said in her innocent and sweet voice - "Mother, now quickly sing us the lullaby. See, now Taidu is also speaking."

Having said this, she showed the teddy in her hands, seeing which Alka started laughing and said - "You both go to sleep, then I will sing a lullaby to both of you."

Hearing this, both of them quickly fell asleep in their places and started looking towards Alka.

Alka sat near both of them and started singing a lullaby.

Lori Lori Lori....

Lori Lori Lori....

Chandaniya, hide yourself..

Just keep looking for a while...

Condemnation came into my eyes...

My daughter go to sleep...

Huh.Music..

Alka saw that she was listening to her lullaby with both her eyes closed and Eva was sleeping holding her baby very tightly in her hands. Seeing her, a smile came on Alka's face and again she continued the song.

Take me and make me sleep in my lap...

Let me sing the song all night long….

I am Lori Lori, yes I am Lori Lori….