ch 18 - Little Eva in Ved's Room" and "First Kiss" and "Maisha Khanna.... Now

Now forward,

In Rathore Mansion,

Hearing what Little Eva said, everyone started looking at her. Before anyone could say anything, Urmila ji, Radha and Maya came there. Urmila ji looked at Little Eva and said - "Hey, who is this lovely girl, girl, what is your name?" ??

Little Eva smiled and turned her shining eyes towards them and said – “Our name is Little Eva….”

Urmila ji removed the kajal from her eyes and applied it behind her ear and said - "You are very beautiful, child, no one can catch your eye and your name is also like yours...

Then Maya looked at the little one and asked - "Who is this son? Is this your friend?"

Yug looked at her and said- “Mom, this is the little youth whom Shanaya had harassed….”

Everyone started looking at her, then Urmila ji said - "She is such a lovely girl, why did you trouble her? Everyone should live together and never trouble anyone, son.

Shanaya lowered her head and said sorry Dadi but now I have made friendship with her so now we will never fight.

Then they met all the other children too and went away from there. Everyone else also got busy but little Eva was not feeling like it, she just wanted to meet her Veda somehow. She saw Aayu and ran towards her. When Gai Ayu saw her, he sat near her and said - "How are you, little baby..??"

Little Eva looked at him innocently and said in her sweet voice - "First of all, happy birthday to you from our side and where is our Vedu..??

Hearing this, Aayu said to him smilingly – “Thank you little baby and your Vedu is in his room….”

Little Eva said in a sad voice - "Will you take us to them..??"

Ayu called Aayansh and asked her to drop little Eva towards Ved's room. When all the children left to drop little Eva, Madhuri was watching all this very well standing at a distance. She did not even come to meet little Eva even once. .

All the children took little Eva near Ved's room and left her there because no one could go inside and Ved's room was locked from inside. Ansh knocked  the room but there was no answer from inside.

So Ved was doing some work inside, his face had become cold now, he looked towards Vishal sitting next to him, Vishal quickly got up from there and opened the door and when he looked here and there, he saw no one. But as he was about to close the door, he saw a small figure below him.

He saw that Little Eva was looking at him and there was a lot of innocence in her eyes at this time. Vishal was surprised to see Little Eva there.

Vishal asked with surprise - "Little madam, what are you doing here..??

Little Eva replied innocently – “Is our Ved inside…?”

At this time she was looking very cute and she had placed her hand on her waist and looking at her it seemed as if she was asking this to Vishal in an orderly tone….

Looking at him, Vishal said - "Yes, your Ved  is inside." Before he could say anything further, little Eva had already gone inside. Being afraid of Vishal, she locked the door and started coming inside.

The same Ved who was doing his work suddenly  someone  caught him from behind. Being caught like this made him very angry and his face became hard but then a small smile appeared on his face at the thought of a familiar fragrance coming from it. A smile came which also went away very soon. When he looked at Vishal, Vishal gave him a sign Understood and went out of the room….As soon as he came out of the room, Vishal took a sigh of relief and went towards the party.Here in the room, Ved held little Eva's hand and held it in front of him and kept looking at her and in the white gown, little Eva was really looking like a princess, from above her body and her face were shining like mirror but at this time she She was looking angry due to which her nose had turned red and she looked even more cute and seeing ...Ved's eyes suddenly went to her lips, which were looking very pink at the moment. Seeing her like this, Ved's face became cold and he turned little Eva towards himself and asked - "Angel, did you apply anything on your lips?" Is....