ch 42 - 5 years later "And" Captain Yug Rathore....

Now forward,

in college,,

When Little Eva and Shanaya came out of the class, Little Eva said in her cute voice - "Man, we get bored while taking classes, I don't know who invented this study, if we had found it, we would have washed it without soap." ..

Laughing at his statement, Sanaya said - "I also feel the same way, but I know how angry the students would get if I never come to class. Seriously, this is so boring...

They were coming out when Shanaya's eyes fell on then Pani puri front of her and she shouted, "Little Eva, let's eat Pani puri

Little Eva looked at that side and said - "Shanu, we don't feel like eating cotton candy..??Shanaya made a sad face and said - "Oh God, little Eva, why are you like this? Okay, no problem, you eat the cotton candy and I eat Golgappa." We both gave hi-fi to each other and went out from there, Lara also followed them. -She came out till the back...

Nikhil and Jatin had also come there.

But the attention of both the girls did not go towards that direction. Shanaya went and started eating panipuri and little Eva chirping quickly went to the cotton candy seller. Lara was standing a little away from them and had Bluetooth in her ears, she had a phone in her hands and sure enough Someone was also on video call and it was none other than our Vedant was Rathore who was looking at his angel.There was no emotion on his face but he was looking at Little Eva. This was his daily routine. He always used to look at Little Eva through Lara.

Little Eva chirped to the cotton candy seller and said, "Uncle, give us this pink one."

The shopkeeper gave pink colored cotton candy to Little Eva. When Little Eva took it in her hands, she felt that the other one had more cotton candy. She gave it to the shopkeeper and said - "No, we want that one, it has more in it." ..

The shopkeeper said, "No daughter, everything is equal...

But Little Eva insisted and he again gave her another cotton candy. While doing this, Little Eva took a lot of cotton candies and still she was not satisfied….

At last the shopkeeper said angrily - "Daughter, you don't want to buy it, then why are you troubling me again and again?"

Little Eva said innocently - "Uncle, we have to take it but...

Then the shopkeeper interrupted him and said, “Leave it now….”

Little Eva became disheartened after listening to him and Veda also saw and felt all this very well from a distance. His eyes became cold. He looked at Lara and said - "This should be her last day...

Lara said respectfully - "Okay boss" and then she moved towards him.

Shanaya had also come near Little Eva by now and seeing Little Eva disappointed, she also started looking at her but then the shopkeeper turned back and Little Eva threw all her cotton candies here and there, after all he had scolded her. .

Lara stood at her place and was shocked but there was no expression on Ved's face as if he knew this was going to happen.

Sana also saw Little Eva but she did not say anything as if all this was not new for her. Then they left from there and after some time some people came there and took that cotton candy seller with them. .

Nikhil and Jatin were also watching. Nikhil liked the childishness of little Eva very much. He said softly - "Naughty girl. Jatin also gave a smile and they went away from there.

Days started passing like this and now slowly it was time for Ved to arrive, everyone was busy in their own work and Nikhil was getting more and more attracted to little Eva.