ch 55 - Little Eva's Anger" and "angel I know you better than you.."

Now forward,

In V..R Corporation Ved's cabin,

Hearing Little Eva's words and seeing the smile on her face, Rajni felt insulted and raised her hand towards Little Eva, but suddenly someone held her hand. She saw that the weak-looking Little Eva in front of her had taken her hand. Had held the hand.

Although little Eva was not very weak, still she looked like a child in front of Rajni.

The other three girls were watching all this with surprise, while Rajni got angry and shouted - "How dare you.

Little Eva said to her innocent child with a cute smile on her face - "Aunty, you were raising your hand on us, that's why we had to stop you, did you feel bad?"

Little Eva shook his hands with full force and said, this action of hers made everyone stand with their hands on their mouths but now Rajni got angry and she shouted and said - "Do you even know with whom you are going to fight?" If you are daring then wait, I will tell you now.

Having said this, she moved her hand forward and tried to hold Little Eva's hair, but Little Eva was already ready for this. She held Rajni's hand and put it on her back and then kicked her knee from behind. dropped it.

Rajni was not ready for this, so due to an injury on her knee, she fell and her dress got stuck in the desk badly.

She stared at Little Eva who was still looking at her with a cute smile. Then suddenly her small face became cold and she said - "Aunty, we had already warned you but you did not listen. You might have Don't know that we are small firecracker and big bang.

But like always, little Eva's face was not looking innocent, she was looking like Veda, as if she was a lady don.

Roma and Raini were watching all this with surprise, then Raini said - "Why do I feel that madam is very dangerous?"

Roma - "Yes dear madam, she looks innocent but they did the right thing with this Rajni.

Rajni looked at little Eva and then said angrily - "How dare you raise your hand on me, stop, I will tell you."

Having said this, she picked up a flower vase kept there and placed it towards Little Eva, but alas, Little Eva knew self-defence very well, due to which she bent down and it went straight and hit the glass in front of her and the glass broke into pieces. However, a part of the glass broke and hit Little Eva on her armAnd a sigh came out of his mouth. There were tears in his big eyes. He now angrily looked at Rajni standing in front of him, who was looking at him with a poisonous smile on her face. Ved's cabin was soundproof, due to which the sound of that cabin was not able to go out. And the security guard was not even aware of it.

Little Eva came walking towards Rajni and kicked her in the stomach with one joint and Rajni fell and started screaming, holding her stomach. Then she looked at Little Eva angrily and as soon as she got up, she started running towards her - Tuck, Tuck, tuck four people came inside the cabin.

Ved, Anay and Ayu were also there along with Vishwas but when they came inside they were surprised. Little Eva was sitting on the ground but when she saw Ved, she came running towards him and started crying while hugging him.

Seeing the hall of the same cabin, Ved had understood what had happened here and his face had turned black with anger. Rajni got a huge shocked when she saw that Ved was standing holding the girl in his lap, which meant that he didn't know whether that girl was special to Veda.

Anay and Aayu also looked at him angrily but Ved was looking like the god of death and seeing him, Rajni started trembling.

He mustered up the courage and said, "Mr Sir Rathore, this girl was sitting on your chair in your cabin and was eating a burger. When I stopped her, she started scuffling with me and see, she also caused damage to your cabin.