ch 10 - Possessive ved and Sanaya got punishment..!!

In the school hospital,When Ved spoke, he started looking at him with surprise. Gopal was also looking at him with surprise. He was not able to understand. Then Ayu came forward and handling the situation, said - "This means that you should not tell him right now." Touching hurts, there should be no pain anywhere else.

After that Sagar Gopal nodded yes and Ved started staring at him angrily.

Seeing him, Ayu signaled him to remain calm and then Ved started looking towards little Eva.

Little Eva was blinking her eyes and looking at everyone, then Gopal, sitting near her, said - "How are you now, Little Eva?"

Little Eva looked innocently at Jaan and said, “Now we are fine, Papa.”

Then Ved said to him - "Angel, let's finish our food quickly."

Little Eva said again making faces - "We don't feel like it."

Now, before Gopal could say anything, Ved looked at him and said - "angel, quietly finish your food, after that you have to take medicine."

Gopal started looking at Ved without saying anything. He could see that Ved was smarter than his age and was behaving like an adult. He was surprised to see that he was treating little Eva like a child.

When Gopal looked at little Eva, she started sitting scared, then Ved helped her sit and then sat in front of her with a bowl of porridge and started feeding her. ,

Then Little Eva looked at Ved with her innocent eyes and said - "Please give us Doraemon. Little Eva does not like to eat like this."

Hearing his words, Ved started staring at him, then little Eva made a pout of her lips and started looking at him with hopeful eyes. When Gopal wanted to take out his phone, Ved stopped him and said - "Leave it." ..

After saying this, he looked towards Ayu, then Ayu understood what he wanted to say and went out from there. After some time, Ayu came with the phone in his hands and gave it to Ved because Ayu and Ved had their phones in their car. He used to keep his mobile phone with him only. He did not bring his mobile phone to school.

The same Gopal was still looking at him with surprise, after all why did he stop him from giving his phone, he himself gave it from his phone, he sat and started looking at Ved and tried to understand what he was.

Vaid put Doraemon on his phone and handed it over to little Eva and said - "let's start eating now angel..."

Gopal was still looking at him with surprise. By now Anay had also come to that room and was standing with Ayu watching all this. Both of them were quite surprised to see Ved like this.

Ved was still behaving like a normal human being and everyone there was able to see how positive Ved was for little Eva whereas he did not live normally in his house, neither did he talk to anyone nor did he talk to anyone. Used to sit nearby.

Poor Ishi was watching all this with her eyes wide open, she was not able to understand anything, Aayu was also looking at her from time to time.