𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Sometimes I wish someone could use a filing cabinet on my brain

Sometimes I wish someone could use a filing cabinet on my brain. I've been studying for hours but cannot stick to one topic at a time for the life of me.

I think if my thoughts were in alphabetical order and color coded my life would be so much better.

I groaned in frustration, closing my laptop and shoving it into my bag with my books, there's always another day to study. I've been extremely motivated recently to get my education back in order, but today was not the day.

I begged Val time and time again to go to the mall with me, but she already had a date planned with Sebastian. I'm starting to think she likes him more than me. Which is impressive.

I was doing the walk of shame back to my room from the library when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Adonis: come over, the guys miss you.

Why cant they text me themselves?

Adonis: stop asking questions and just fucking come

What a gentleman. Should I go? Absolutely not, am I on the way over? Yes. I walked painfully slow, dreading whatever was going to come from this.

When I made it to their room, I slowly knocked, to which the door was answered almost immediately. Fuck. Adonis stood in the doorway shirtless, his sweatpants hanging extremely low. Tattoos littered his chest and ran all the way up his arms, I hadn't noticed them as much as I do right now.

His hair was damp, telling me he's freshly showered, and his scent was intoxicating me. "Done staring at me angel?" My eyes snapped up to his, a smirk on his face.

"In your dreams Adonis." I pushed my way past him, only to realize no one else was here. "Is this where you murder me and cover it up with your roommates?"

He laughed, actually laughed, and it did things to my body I didn't like. I smiled up at him, hoping to keep his somewhat tolerable energy up. "If I was going to murder you I wouldn't make it so obvious." he sat himself onto the couch, to which against the logical part of my brain, I followed.

I watched the way he leaned into the couch, spreading his legs out to get comfortable. Everything he did is so sexy it's painful. "Why'd you lie to me?" I finally broke the silence, looking up at him curiously.

"I knew you wouldn't have come if it was just me, do you want to watch criminal minds?" My face lit up, a huge grin on my face, "I knew you liked it!"

A smile danced on his face, and it didn't seem to be going away anytime soon. "I wouldn't say I like it, I just tolerate it, and I don't need you getting angry because I hate everything you suggest."

Way to kill the vibe asshole. I leaned back into the couch, pulling my knees up to my chest as he put it on. I swear he was slowly inching closer, but I was too focused on the show in front of me.

I'm not sure how many episodes have passed full of Adonis having stupid questions or complaining it wasn't accurate, and I've grown tired. I let out a yawn, instinctively resting my head on his shoulder.

To my surprise, he didn't lean away, or push me off of him, he let me do it. "Go to sleep angel, you need it" I wanted to bite back on the use of nicknames, but sleep overtook me.

I stirred awake to loud chatter, fluttering my eyes open, adjusting to the light to see where I was. All i see is a pair of legs, I'm laying on a pair of legs, oh fuck. I went to jump up, but a firm hand laid on my shoulder. "Relax, you're comfortable." He was right, I'm incredibly comfortable, so he didn't have to tell me twice not to move.

"V I cannot believe you got Adonis to watch criminal minds. I've been trying since the day you played it!" I sent a mischievous smile Parker's way, before my eyes landed on Val.

She had a grin on her face, and not so subtly winked at me, Given our current position, I'm sure it looked worse than it is. "V you came here willingly for the first time! I knew you liked it!" I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "No, I don't. It was a moment of weakness, I was doing the walk of shame after failing to study at the library, so I came to get my mind off of it."

"Oh yea Im sure Adonis is a great distraction in b-" Damian was cut off by a couch pillow to the face. "Shut the fuck up Damian." He raised his hands up in surrender, clearly not wanting to piss Adonis off.

The way his body tensed with his words, his hand squeezing my shoulder tightly sent tingles up my body. "I love the way your body reacts to me, Vivian." He was so close, leaning down into my ear, his breath fanning my cheek. My cheeks heated up, and I probably look like a tomato right now.

He only chuckled and ran his hand up and down my arm gently, which was not calming down my incredibly fast heart rate by any means.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm starving, what about you babe? I think we should order pizza!" my body tensed, but I forced a smile, pretending to ignore the rest of her sentence. "So you guys are on babe status now?" her cheeks turned pink at my words. Sebastian on the other hand had a huge grin, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Pizza sounds amazing right now, I want pepperoni, I know parker is getting his own because he's a freak who likes pineapple, what about you guys?" Damian turned his attention towards us, making me groan and pull my knees up to my chest. "Cheese is fine, anything is fine besides pineapple." Thank god for Adonis right now, my body relaxed when he went to go order the food, keeping myself out of the conversation.

"What's wrong angel?" His hand clamped down on my ankle, I tend to shake my foot when I can't bounce my leg. Maybe I don't hate nicknames. If that's all it takes for him to be nice I'll see if I can let it slide. "Nothing, I was uh, planning on having dinner with Anna later."

His hand moved its way up my legs to my waist, squeezing lightly. Jesus christ. "Don't fucking lie to me Vivian." How do I get out of this lord how do I get out of this. "Okay okay I just don't really like pizza, do you have any fruit?" He eyed me suspiciously, his thumb rubbing circles around my waist.

"If the food comes and I feel your stomach rumble, you're fucking eating it, even if it means sitting outside so you aren't in front of everyone." My heart melted but ached all at once. Why would Adonis of all people notice? And why was he being so caring about it?

Unfortunately he wasn't lying, when he heard my stomach rumble from the smell alone, he grabbed us both a plate and dragged me outside. We sat in silence, he stared down at his phone while he ate in an attempt to not make me feel smothered by his presence.

The second I bit into it, I moaned in satisfaction, to which he immediately perked up with a smirk. "I haven't had pizza in years." Every ounce of my body wanted to fight and put it down, but it was too good to waste, especially if I wouldn't eat pizza again for who knows how long.

Adonis had a small smile the whole time, and once we were done, we headed back inside until Val was ready to go back. She wasn't tired, I knew that. She just wanted as many answers as possible as to what the fuck happened today.

🌸🌸🌸
Word count : 1356!

I'm so so sorry you guys! I had two twelve hour shifts back to back and now i'm sick :( but i promise to keep updating! see you guys tomorrow!

Don't forget to vote and comment:)
love- ash ;)m