𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Play the song attached above when i put the (🌸)
iykyk;))

Play the song attached above when i put the (🌸)iykyk;))

I couldn't sleep all night. I've been up since three am, tossing and turning. I got back to my room at eleven pm. I'm on about four pitiful hours of sleep. I cant stop thinking, I cant stop thinking about every little thing.

The trip, which I will be leaving for at eight am sharp, Adonis, and myself. I am painfully self-aware, that, I know. I've grown up in a world stuck in my own head, you learn a lot about yourself when you have no one else to talk to or think about. I spent hours of my days as a child talking to myself, realizing every small detail that would pass everyone else by.

I've given up on denying that there is something there for Adonis. I haven't said it out loud, but i feel it. He's hard-headed, just like me. He's arrogant and shameless, but he is just like me. It scares me, honestly. When I look at myself, I see no good, but when I look at him, I know there is something good deep in his heart.

I want to talk to him, I want to get this feeling off my chest. I don't know how to do this. Sure, I've dated before, but no one has given me the feeling that he gives me. My whole life, I've learned to keep my emotions to myself. I've never had someone try to look after me or push me to do things i didn't want to do. It's so fucking weird, so out of the norm, but I want to try.

That's enough self-pity for one day. I glanced over at my bedside table, the clock reads seven twenty-three am. Shit. I jumped out of bed, "Valentina wake the fuck up!" I rushed into the bathroom before she had the chance. "You bitch! Hurry up! We're going to be late." I've never done my skincare so fast in my life. Val bangs on the bathroom door as I finish brushing my teeth, shoving everything into my travel bag. "Fucking finally, move!" She pushed past me as I squeezed my way out of the door, slamming it behind her.

My bags are already by the door, I tossed my travel bag into my tote, placing it on top of my suitcase. I've been pushing away the raging anxiety building in my chest, trying to turn it into excitement. Who cares that it's just the two of us, who cares that I'm uncomfortable staying at the house, who cares about anything, there comes a point in life where you have to let go, and I want that to be now.

As if on cue, there's a knock at the door. Surprising really, no one ever knocks. I crack is open, peeking out. Sebastian stands there with a smile, Adonis close behind. "Good morning! I'm surprised the both of you woke up in time, it's a Christmas miracle!" fuck. Christmas. How did I completely forget about that? I've got to go shopping asap, i've never had to shop for so many people before. I'm screwed.

"Are you ready, Angel?" Adonis tossed my tote over his shoulder, rolling my suitcases out the door. "Yea actually, I'm excited." Half lie, half-truth. He turned around, confusion on his face. "You're...actually excited?" Okay, now I feel bad, really bad. "I'm attempting to turn a new leaf Adonis, don't get too excited." Val came up behind me, almost tackling me from her hug.