𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I have made a terrible decision

         I have made a terrible decision. Talking to Adonis has completely shut my brain down. It's been three days since I opened up about my family, and I didn't think it would take such a big toll on me as it is.

I don't even remember the last time i've talked about my parents out loud, and as soon as I did all of the memories came flooding back. I've been in my bed the past three days watching love island and trying to escape into a fantasy world. Clearly it's not working.

Val went to the city with Sebastian for the weekend, so I've had no reason to get up and get a grip. I don't rely on Val, even if she was here I don't think she'd get me out of our room, but her constant nagging would've driven me out of bed by now, maybe.

My phone has been buzzing nonstop. The group chat Val made for all of us was going wild of pictures full of Val and Sebastian's adventures. Am I the best match maker or what? Yes. I'm a little bit jealous of how perfect they fit together, but Val deserves it more than anyone I know.

I've decided to attempt to make myself useful and do homework. I paused Netflix and switched over to my classes. I usually enjoy the feeling of completing an assignment early or on time, but right now i'd rather die than sit here and type my life away.

College is so draining but so freeing at the same time. I relish in the fact that i'm not at school five days a week, but also with the classes I'm taking and only learning twice a week sucks. I don't hate studying, but I also don't enjoy it. I never studied that often until I got to college, and now it feels like my whole life is just based on studying.

I should hire someone to do the studying for me and just give me the important information I should retain on a piece of paper. Why wasn't a born with a photographic memory? That would solve all of my problems.

Once I finally finished the heaping amount of work, I rolled out of bed, deciding it was time I get ready for the day. Am I going anywhere? No, but why cant a girl be presentable in the comfort of her own bed?

I even decided to have an everything shower, my hair is in desperate need to be washed, i'm drowning in dry shampoo. Once I was done, I rubbed lotion on my entire body, literally, and threw on my favorite pair of silk pajamas, ones I keep for when I'm feeling down. It makes me feel better. I usually walk around like a Victoria Secret model in them for Val every time.

I nestled back into bed, wrapping the warm blankets around me and getting back to my show, I paused it in the middle of an elimination which gave me serious motivation to get my work done.

Unfortunately as soon as I hit play, the sound of the door unlocking rang through the quiet room. My eyes went wide as the door burst open, revealing the one and only Adonis. "How the hell did you get in! You just gave me a heart attack!" I held my hands over my heart, I seriously thought I was about to get murdered.

"I suggest you answer your phone when I text you, angel." I pulled my brows together, grabbing my phone to see what he was talking about. Oh. I ended up putting my phone on silent due to the constant chime interrupting my show. "I'm sorry I didn't notice, wait, don't ignore the question, how the hell did you get a key?"