𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

smut warning at the 🌸 ;) feel free to skip, it will end at the 🌸 :)

I haven't slept so soundly in years, and that is all thanks to the stunning woman next to me. I forget about reality when I'm around her, and these past few days have eaten me alive. How I survived so long before her is a mystery.

She's wrapped around me like a bear, legs tangled between mine as she sleeps peacefully. The back and forth is worth it in this moment. She's pure, like I've said, an angel. It fucking kills me to see her with so much hurt behind those eyes. Every vulnerable moment she shares makes me want to kill everyone who has hurt her.

I never think rationally around her, even watching her kiss the dumbass I call a friend. It took everything in me not to knock him out right then and there, but I held back. She's mine, and I'll be damned if I share. He's lucky he's one of my best friends, and I didnt want to scare Vivian.

She stirs on top of me, squinting up at me. I smile down at her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Good morning, Angel." Her usual morning grumpiness greets. :"Good morning you creep, stop staring at me." She rolls off of me, stretching out her limbs. "I need to shower, join me?" Fuck. She doesn't have to tell me twice.

"Gladly." I stretch my arms as I get off the bed, going around to her side. I pick her up by her waist, tossing her over my shoulder. "What are you doing? Don't look at my ass!" It's too late for that. She tries to wiggle out of my hold as I swing the bathroom door open with my foot, placing her down on the counter.

I start the shower, letting the mirrors fog up. I run my hands up and down her waist, playing with the hem of her shirt. "Can I?" She nods with a smile, raising her arms up in the air as I pull it off of her. "I hope you're enjoying this." She places her hands on the counter, raising herself up for me to remove her shorts. "I sleep commando." She shrugs as I stare down at her, "Fucking perfect."

She jumps off the counter, tugging at the hem of my sweatpants. I let her pull them down to my ankles as I step out of them. She stares at me with an innocent smile dancing on her lips as she sinks down to her knees, pulling my boxers down with her. I lace my fingers through her hair, the other going under her arm, pulling her back up. "Don't start, Vivian."

She brushes past me, sliding the shower door open, welcoming the warm water as she steps under. A soft moan escapes her mouuth; she's going to be the fucking death of me. "Will you wash my hair?" I stare at her, slightly confused, "It's not your  hair wash day." Her look of shock makes me laugh, "You know my hair schedule? Stalker. Wash it." So demanding, I love it.

I squeeze the sweet vanilla shampoo into my hands, turning her around so her back is against my chest. I work my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp as gently as humanly possible for me. She leans her head back against my chest, a content look on her face. I could do this forever just to make her happy.