𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

The blank page of my notes app taunts me

The blank page of my notes app taunts me. The clock in the library is moving at an eire pace, and I can hear everyone's whispers around me.

Why the fuck did my therapist tell me to journal? Every clack of my nails in the keyboard is sending me into overdrive. The word I stares back at me, laughing in my face.

I don't know how to compile my thoughts and emotions. It's stupid, really. 'I am feeling sad.' Okay? The entire population has felt sad at some point, besides serial killers maybe, but that's beside the point.

I need a cigarette. One cigarette will cure all of my raging thoughts and set me back on track. I'm a fucking wreck, to be frank. My hairs in two braids because I can't be asked to wash it right now. My skins dry and my lips feel chapped.

I've practically been living in these sweatpants for days, I'm surprised Val hasn't made me change out of them. She's a serious stickler for laundry. One of her many quirks I love wholeheartedly.

I don't even know why I'm in the library. Maybe it was the thick air that filled my room suffocating me slowly. Or maybe it was because my bed smells like Adonis, and there's small remnants of him all over the place. Clothes, snacks, everything. It's choking me.

Three days. Three pitiful days of me drowning in my own sorrow. My phone hadn't gone off once from him, it takes another stab at my heart. I know that he's doing it for me, but at the same time, it fucking sucks that this happened because of me.

My brain compiles the only possible rescue for my sorrow, a night out. I grasp my phone out of my bag, typing away to Val like a madman. I'm now on a mission to get so fucked up I don't remember what I did to feel the way I do now.

Val Val:)

bitch leave sebastian right now

Hello to you too?

we're going out

HEARD!

I'll be back in 10 minutes;)

I'm literally running back as we text

You and me both

When I go out with Val nowadays, I always think about to us sneaking out to random house parties when we were sixteen. I miss the short shorts and tied up tank tops to be cropped. I still remember our first night out in college. It took us three hours to get ready because we wanted it to be the perfect night.