𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

My feet are killing me, I've done more shopping than ever

My feet are killing me, I've done more shopping than ever. We've made one trip so far back to the car because Adonis was tired of carrying all of my bags. It's worth it, it's almost christmas.

"Go with them, please, I have to get you something." I've been pleading with Adonis to leave me alone so I can shop for him with Val, but he's persistent. "I told you I don't want anything, you're more than enough." That warms my heart, sure, but that's not how I roll.

"Twenty minutes tops." I hold my hand up, sticking my pinky out for him to take. "What the fuck are you doing?" There's no way, "You've never made a pinky promise?" He stares at my finger, confusing written all over his face. "No." What a loser, who hasn't made a pinky promise?

"Okay, give me your hand." I bring his opposite one up, pulling his pinky out of his fist. "We're promising, if I break the pinky promise, then you break my pinky. Now link yours with mine." I wrap my small one around his larger one. "I'm not going to break your finger, Vivian." He's too serious sometimes. So am I. "You don't actually have to, but I might."

I reach up on my tiptoes, pressing my lips against his cheek. "I'll be right back." Val is waiting quite impatiently behind me, "Hurry up love birds!" I wave goodbye as we part paths. I know he doesn't want to go off with his friends, he's being a big grump about Damian, to which he told me all about on the drive here.

I one hundred percent knew that was going to piss him off, but now I feel bad. I love Damian, he's a good soul. I was half mortified when I found out he was going to try to sleep with me, but still flattered. He's not unattractive, he's quite the opposite actually.

He went on and on into a little too much detail about what he wanted to do in that moment. Some of it was extremely attractive, aka, it had to do with me. Some of it on the other hand would've scarred me for life. Note to self, don't kiss any one else in the friend group. Minus Val.

"Bitch are you fucking crazy? Why am I so out of the loop right now?" For the first time, i'm excited to tell Val everything that happened. "It's been a crazy few days, let me tell you that." I make our first stop in a jewlery store, it's the only thing I can think of for Adonis. He's the hardest person to shop for, really.

"Do you remember when I called you?" Usually Val calls me, so she nods her head, urging me to continue. "We got in a bit of a fight. Val I was so mad and honestly I don't even know why anymore. It's been painfully awkward I was avoiding him like the plague." My eyes scan through the rows of jewelry lined up behind the glass cases hoping something will jump at me.

"What did he say? Should I be plotting his murder right now?" Shes practically jumping out of her own skin right now. "He said, and I quote. Don't ruin something that hasn't even started. Like what the fuck does that mean? It set me off, so I ignored him." I stare down at the painfully large amount of flashing diamonds, I feel like he should be buying me a ring. Too soon?