𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"What about Divian

"What about Divian..or Vidonis, wait no..Avian?" Val has been trying to make up a "couples" name for hours. "Ugh your names don't work at all! That has to be a bad sign V" I shook my head at her, we both passed out when we got back, so the second I opened my eyes this morning, she's been talking nonstop.

"I cant believe this, we can go on double dates and take fun pictures or even go on trips! I was worried you were never going to open up to the dating world ever again" I ran my hands through my hair with a sigh. "Val I told you none of that is gonna happen like, ever. He hates me, could barely hold a conversation without storming off until yesterday"

"No one cuddles up like that with someone they hate..he's just stubborn you know, plus he barely talks to anyone, he's got the mysterious bad boy thing going on" She was right, he never really talks when we're all together, just sits and observes, a sly comment being made here and there.

"I'll believe it when I see it Val" I was about to get up and get ready for the day, but Val beat me to it, jumping up and springing herself on top of me. "I have the best idea! You and Parker have that weird thing going on, and he calls you V, you should pretend to like him and see if Adonis cracks, if not, we both have an answer."

This was one of Val's terrible ideas that somehow always worked. I shouldn't want to know, I shouldn't care, but knowing there's a possibility made a part of me happy, I'm so fucked. "Fine, I'm only doing this for you yknow, to prove you wrong." Lie, big lie.

She squealed, getting up from my bed and jumping around. "I cannot wait to watch this unfold, go get ready and ask Parker if he's in on it. It's you so I'm sure he'll say yes!"

I groaned, throwing my sheets off and shuffling towards the bathroom. While I was getting ready for the day, I sent Parker a quick text.

Hey! Can we meet up today? I have a question 🙈

Parker:p: Duh I always have time for you, meet at the library in twenty, I have to study

Sounds good!

Hopefully he wouldn't mind me tagging along for his study session, since I miserably failed last time. Since it's hair wash day, I decided to curl it, fresh and clean hair deserves to be styled. I decided on jeans with a black tube top, throwing a black crewneck over it and putting on my converse, as always. I need new shoes.

I made my way through the library, searching around for a familiar face, until I spotted him in the corner, his laptop out with textbooks and notes scattered around.

"Hey V!" I smiled at him, placing my bag down, taking a seat across from him. "Out with it, Im going to implode from anticipation" I rolled my eyes, pulling out my own laptop.

"Well...Val and I were thinking about yesterday, and she wants me to pretend to get with one of you guys to see if he actually hates me or not."

"But we've already been together? So you mean like..relationship wise?" I nodded my head, this is so so embarrassing. "Yea I guess, I'm not trying to drag you into this since he's your friend, I just want to prove her wrong."