𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Daddy's home!" Val shouts through the room, jumping on top of me

"Daddy's home!" Val shouts through the room, jumping on top of me. I didn't hear her come in last night, and I don't know why she's up so early in the morning after her drive.

"Get off of me you're crushing my bones" She shook her head, squeezing the life out of me. "I missed you! We have so much to talk about" She's buzzing with excitement, jumping off my bed and running straight for her closet.

"It's eleven, get up so we can go shopping, I have nothing to wear out, and I need more winter clothes, I brought all my summer clothes!" That I can agree with, ninety percent of my closet is full of crop tops, but I have plenty of sweaters to spare, which Val helps herself to on a daily basis.

"Let me shower energizer bunny, then we can go and you can tell me all about your romantic getaway" Flashing her an innocent smile, I make my way into the bathroom, locking her out in the process.

Val has a tendency to come in while I shower, which usually isn't an issue, but I don't want her to spoil all of the fun they had, I need her to see my live reaction, not behind a shower curtain.

I keep my hair straight, like i've said, it takes way too long to curl, plus it's hair wash day tomorrow, why would I cause unnecessary heat damage? My makeups light, by light I mean mascara because I can't be asked, I just want to blow daddy's money. What else is he good for?

"Okay I'm ready! I'm driving" Val doesn't have a license anyways, but she always begs to drive us around in my car. I let her do it once, let's just say I'm scarred for life. "You're no fun" she pokes her bottom lip out at me, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room.

We make it in record time, I won't lie and say i'm not excited to get more sweaters, maybe some going out tops, who knows. "Hurry up and spill it Val, i'm on the edge of my seat right now!" I urge her; shaking her arm around.

"Okay okay! He got us this huge, and i mean huge hotel room. The view was amazing, it had a balcony to view over the city." She began as a i drag her into our first stop.

I flick through the rack as she continues on. "He took me out to dinner, it was so fancy we had to go dress shopping first! And you know me V, I over pack like crazy..but not that crazy"

It's true, Val brings a forty pound bag for a three day trip, i've never seen her travel with just a carry on before, but I'm the same, you never know what you're going to need, right? "Are you guys getting married? This seemed very extravagant" She only laughs at me, pulling clothes off the rack we're looking at and drapping them over her arm.

"I may be crazy but I'm not that crazy silly" We make our way towards the dressing room, Did i need to? no, all I have are sweaters, but Val insists on giving me a talent show.

"Anyways, after dinner, we went out to this cute place full of like..christmas lights! It's never too early for christmas lights I guess" There's fairy lights littered all over where the two of them went, I can only imagine how fun it must be with someone you care about.