𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It feels like a gnome is banging on my skull

It feels like a gnome is banging on my skull. Memories of last night flooding my brain. Fuck alcohol, I'm never drinking again, I feel like absolute shit. I'm serious this time, God as my witness, Im never drinking again.

It hits me, a certain someone joined me last night. I flipped the covers up, clothes, check. I rolled over, just to be met with an empty bed. Okay...did I just get one night standed without the sex? I feel like that's worse than if we did. "I'm right here, Vivian." What a creep. I peeked over the covers, he's sitting on the couch, legs spread, the shirt he was wearing last night is gone, replaced with a black wife beater. Yum.

"Did you watch me all night? God, I must look like shit." I pulled the covers back over my head, I already know I have raging bed head, I didn't tie my hair back last night. "Someone had to make sure you didn't die in your sleep, there's water and aspirin next to you." At this point he's like my live-in babysitter, he'll never replace Val.

Speaking of Val, I pulled my phone off the charger, and to no surprise, Val has been spamming me. She could drink her body weight in alcohol and still wake up at seven am sharp.

Valentina😈

BITCH
6:50am

WAKE UP
7:04am

Omg I'm going to make this my screen saver
7:32am

I don't even remember taking it
7:33am

IMAGE
7:35am

Fuck all the way off. I stare at the photo taunting me on the screen. I look like I'm trying to have sex with Adonis right there on the dance floor the way my back is pressed to his front. My arms are in the air, looking like they're trying to wrap around his neck.

burn it.
10:46am

THIS IS SOO CUTE u whore I love it
10:47am

I tossed my phone back on the bed. I should've never checked. "Did I embarrass myself?" I finally sat up, forcing the urge to throw up back down. "Not to me. I enjoy seeing you so carefree. You know that." I rolled my eyes, "You only enjoyed me practicing dry-humping you." He didn't deny it, and by the looks of the stupid smirk on his face, I was right. "It was only a bonus, angel."

"Whatever, I'm gonna shower, don't wait up." Knowing him, he'd wait up, probably hoping to see me in just a towel, it really isn't the end of the world, I've done the whole communal shower thing before.

I double-checked to make sure I locked the door, stripping out of my outfit from last night, clearly, i didn't feel like changing. I finally took a glance at myself in the mirror. My hair is wild, mascara is smudged all around my eyes, and half of my foundation has been wiped off by my pillows. What a classy girl I am. I've decided to make it an everything shower. if he's going to wait for me, he's going to be waiting for a while.