𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

I never thought I'd be here, admiring the woman sleeping soundly on my chest

I never thought I'd be here, admiring the woman sleeping soundly on my chest. I never thought she would ever want to go past kissing me and fuck, do I never want this to end. Vivian is so painfully perfect, and she doesn't even see it. I want, no I need to show her how unbelievably stunning she is.

Her hair is sprawled out on the pillow behind us, her usual stern look on her face has faltered, and she looks so peaceful. If only things could stay like this forever, I think I would be okay with it. I know I would. I've decided as I sit here, staring at the TV on Netflix asking if I am still watching, that I want to do something nice for her.

This isn't me, honestly, I've never been shown, or seen anything like the idea I have. it's something you see in movies, and that is the only thing I can rely on in this moment. I know Im going to fuck this up, or she will regret it and keep pushing me away, but I'm trying so fucking hard to keep her in this.

I slip away from her, pulling the blanket up to her shoulders, making sure she's warm. She's scarily frail, and I know there is something bad behind it, not just her naturally. I push the worry away for a moment, turning the TV off and flicking the lamp on, so she isn't fully in the dark. I hope to hell she doesn't think I just up and left the bad after that, so to make sure, I wrote a small note, leaving it on the nightstand.

i searched for the closest flower shop. I've learned from Sebastian that flowers from the grocery store don't cut it, and I have to go the extra mile. I'd go miles and miles to make her happy. I take one last look at my angel, the soft sounds of her breathing fill something inside of me.

Truth be told, she is an angel. She came out of the blue, entering my life. She, in many ways, has saved me from the pitch-black tunnel I run through every day, fighting for light. She is the light, and I hope I'm the light in her tunnel as well. I know she thinks like me, feels like me, and it's scary. I don't want her to live in the sick life that is a brain like mine. I'm going to change it, and hopefully, it changes mine at the same time.

I start the car up, practically flying out of the driveway. I feel like I have a purpose around her. Like I am doing something more than just fighting for survival, and it makes me feel something I haven't felt in so long. Joy. Something so simple as flowers makes me happy just to see her happy.

The small, homey flower shop was only a few minutes away. It's small, with bushes and flowers filling the outside. I'm sure during the summertime butterflies live around here. The smell as I walk inside is crisp, and fresh, like a brand-new car, but flowery. I'm so lost, pacing around at the different bouquets they have to offer. Who knew there are so many different types of flowers outside of roses?

"Do you need any help, hun?" A lady approached me, she has deep smile lines, and her eyes are filled with joy. You can tell she's lived her life to the fullest. "I need a bouquet, shit, obviously. Fuck, sorry I didn't mean to curse at you." Her smile only widened, "Don't you worry about it hun, who are we shopping for, family? lover?" Lover. What a word to use.