𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was foolish of me to think that Parker was bluffing

It was foolish of me to think that Parker was bluffing. It is freezing outside, yet here i am in the smallest skirt I won, getting ready to go out. "Do you think we can make it without a jacket?" Val turned to me, looking at me like I'm crazy, maybe i am. "It could be in the negatives and i will not be carrying a coat around in a sweaty bar." She's right, we have always just prayed out uber had the eat on and rushed into the bar.

It's been a while since we've all gone out together. Everythings been hectic like it always is before the semester is up. I forget how much I miss it until I'm pregaming, getitng ready ready with Val. "What about this top?" I gave her a spin as she clapped her hands. "You look fucking fantastic, what about me?" She spins around in circles, her hair whipping around her face. Only Val would wear a black tube top and a mini skirt. No long sleeves or jeans.

"Oh to be Sebastian right now." Speak of the devil, the four of them burst through the door, Parkerm of course, being first. "My two favorite women of all time!" He pulled the both of us into a group hug, to which I reluctantly leaned into. "Paws off my girl Parker." Sebastian squeeze himself in between us, pulling Val into his side. "You're going to freeze to death baby." Oh to be them. They are so cheesy it almost makes e sick, but i cant deny that I'm jealous.

I was enjoying my fantasy land for a moment, pretending to be them, until hands came up from behind and snaked around my waist. His scent flooded my senses immediately, and I blame the alcohol I've already consumed as i leaned into his hold. He leaned into my neck, his lips brushing against the shell of my ear. "You look beautiful, angel." I hummed in response, pulling away from his embrace to take in his appearance. His hair is messy, like most days. His signature look, black jeans and a tight black t-shirt that squeezes his arms just right. "No jacket? You're going to freeze."

If one more person looks at me like i'm crazy, I'm going to show them crazy. "I'm not the one who's half-naked, yknow." My jaw dropped wide fucking open, "That is no way to talk to a lady, plus, I look good." Truth be told, I hate this outfit, and I hate how i look. realistically, if i could go out in something less revealing and not sweat to death, I would. Yet, faking confidence is my specialty.

"I never said you didnt." Damian let out the loudest sigh I've ever heard at this moment, "Enough of the lovey shit you four, let's go before none of us can make it to the bar without plowing people down." That's my least favorite part, pushing and shoving your way through the crowd just for an overpriced drink.

The second we pushed through the doors of the building, goosebumps spread up my arms and legs. I glance over at Val, who seems as fine as ever, ordering the Uber. This girl is insane. I wrap my arms around myself, begging whoever it is coming to drop us off to step on it before i get hypothermia out here. "You look like you're one second away from turning into an ice sculpture." No shit Sherlock. i crossed my arms, turning around to face the moron. "And you look two seconds away from burning in hell." The car finally pulled up, and I practically sprinted towards it.