Chapter One

Chapter One (Alexis Renin)
My name is Alexis Renin. I'm in my last year of college. I go to a school called Vienna Mcenolie , a private school for the very talented types. Yes, I'm talented. My talent is Singing and Writing. I love both which is weird for a popular girl. What I am about to tell you, I don't tell the others. I have a Journal, called My Dream Journal that I write stories about life and fiction in. I write about drama and love and hope. I have a lot of hope because when I was ten years old my father, Ryan Renin CEO of R and R Industries, died in a car accident and the same day I watched my mother, Aubrey Renin the famous fashion designer, get up on the railing of a sixty floor building. She told me she was reaching for him, my father and lunged forward falling to her death. I sat there, not a tear fell from my eyes as ambulances gathered and people ran up knowing I was there. Mother never showed love for me and father never smiled or spoke to me. I loved them both but they made me feel like they had something better to do. I was sent straight to my uncles house and then to boarding school. My uncle showed up once, at my graduation of eighth grade, to give me my inherits and bag of things. I went straight to a new town and started over. I tried public schools but I was too intelligent so I moved to privates schools and found this one. I moved down the street from it in an apartment and bought a car. Now I am one of the most popular girls in school and they don't even know who I am! I go by Alexis or Alex still but I changed my last name to Rebel. The only one who knows my true identity is Principal Crawford. Even my best friends, Carrie Richards and Leona Fredericks don't know which makes me happy but sad too. I want to tell them but am afraid that if I do, something will happen and they won't respect me as a friend but as an owner. My boyfriend Carlos Medina has the Talent to fight. He is a bit on the dumb side but that's okay, it only matters what they are inside not outside. I love him and he loves me, and hopefully will be proposing to me soon. That's everything about my life, I know it's boring and lame but I wouldn't dream of it any other way...