Chapter Eight

I woke up screaming and gripping my chest. I touched the source of my pain and threw it across the room. I stared at try glowing dust as it spilled from the necklace charm and on the ground.

"Vervain powder." A voice said and I snapped in that direction looking at a dark place in the room with two glowing green eyes.

"Who are you!? What do you want!?" I asked and he laughed before stepping from the shadows. I took him in as he walked to a small medal medical table and looked at the tools.

"My name is Samuel Harrison." He said smiling and looking at me. His appearance changed so much from when I first seen him.

"And I want your blood, young princess." He said pulling a scalpel off the table and to touching the tip to test the sharpness of it. I tried to get up but realized my waist and legs were bound to the table.

"Sorry, I wish I could trust you enough to untie you but truthfully I don't trust anyone." He said chuckling after he said that. I gave him a little smile.

"Forgot my hands." I said and he smiled waving his fingers. The chains came up wrapping around my wrist and pulling me down.

"Stop!" I screamed and he laughed.

"I don't take orders from you." He said and took the blade of the scalpel and pushed it against my outer leg cut deeply into it.

"No!" I screamed as he grabbed it all the way up my leg and stopped on my thigh.

"Mmm you taste lovely." He said and I hissed in pain as he licked his fingers then placed a couple bowls under my leg to catch the blood.

"Don't worry dear. I'll make sure it won't kill you. I make sure to make it painful though, just for everything your Aunts done." He said and I took a deep breath.

"Why torture me!?" I asked and he took the scalpel and stabbed it into the side of my thigh. I let out a horrible shriek but he just laughed and turned walking out. I leaned back closing my eyes and cried quietly.

⭐▪⭐▪⭐▪⭐▪⭐▪⭐
I opened my eyes and looked down at my leg. It was swollen and the infection had grown worst. It had been six months since I had been kidnapped and everyday Harrison would come in and cut a little more. So far the only place I hadn't been cut was my face but he had cut up both arms making them painful to move and my legs making me unable to walk. He shaved my head and cut on my neck and stomach, my chest had been cut on the day after he first did my leg and was very painful. I looked at my body and whimpered. He just finished cutting more on my arm so the warm thick liquid filled a new bowl to the rim. I looked up at the ceiling and tears fell from my eyes.

"Why do you cry? Do you not like my make over?" Sam asked entering and I looked at him with Fear.

"What you looked at me as if I am Satan?" He said stepping forward, the scalpel shinning from the lights.

"You are no Satan. You are a witch with no meaning." I said shakily and he smirked angrily before taking the scalpel and cutting open my hospital gown. He traced my cuts with his forceful fingers and stopped at one pressing so hard the dried blood cracked and his finger went inside the cuts. I held back my screamed and watched him unsatisfied by my silence. He took the scalpel and brought it to my cheek slicing. I bit my tongue as he did it to the other then growled.

"Cry you!" He yelled slapping me in the face making me jerk. I let out a tiny whimper and he smiled.

"Good girl." He said walking to the medical table and placing the scalpel down. He looked at me once more before walking to the door and leaving. I felt the blood running down my face but I ignored it and looked at my chance. On the floor next to my fragile gurney was the other scalpel he had used earlier. I smiled and began shaking the gurney. It moved a little until I thrashed myself forwards and one of the legs broke sending the gurney to its side. I gasped and looked for the scalpel until I found it and began scooting towards it. I got to it and leaned my face down grabbing it with my mouth. Carefully and painfully I reached up grabbing it and taking it. I pushed it inside one of the cuts on my leg making me scream. I pushed it so you couldn't see the handle, just in time for Sam to walk back in.

"What in the hell!?" He cursed walking over and waving his hands so the gurney and I floated. He quickly reattached the leg and set it down.

"What were you thinking Missy?" He asked getting close and I spit in his face.

"Bad girl." He said going for the scalpel but he stopped. He went to the door and not looking back he exited. I growled and looked down at my leg. It tinged with pain but I could handle it, I had to handle it if I wanted to survive. I let the air from my chest out and laid back closing my eyes.