Chapter Eight

I opened my eyes. Before me stood an angel with white hair and a white dress covered with blood.
"Dahlia, I'm Mara. You were wrong," she said and I sat up looking around at the battle field everyone hugged and were happy. I looked back at Mara.
"Thought you were alone and unloved but you were always loved." She said hugging me. I smiled and she helped me up.
"Go to your family. Be with them." She said and I smiled. I walked to Freya and Bree who both hugged me and then to Silas.
"Silas, we are cousins not lovers but I think there's a girl from school who has had an eye on you for a long time." I told him and then turned to two people standing with Wade and Mara.
"Mom? Dad?" I asked and they smiled. I ran forward hugging them both. We broke from our hug and I looked around at all my family and felt the love.

Freya
We stood together and I looked around and I couldn't help but smile. I was with my family and they gave me hope.

Milo
I hugged everyone one and watched Bree. She ran over to me and her tears soaked my shirt. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Don't fear my dear we will protect you."

10,000 years later,
Unknown:
"Its okay dear, don't let their opinions bother you. You were the one who was born to be on the thrown, the one born for Royalty."