Chapter four

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked around until I came to the conclusion Mark was gone before standing and walking to the bathroom. I showered and brushed my teeth before getting a clean pair of pajamas and laying down in my bed. I opened my dream book and wrote down the vision I had. Then I pulled out my art book and began drawling. I drew a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She had tears in her eyes along with fear. I let my hand take the very and the words appeared above the girl 'Alexis Renin'. I looked at the paper before closing my book and walking to my closet. I put my shoes on and a coat before grabbing my dorm keys and going out. I stood at the bus stop for ten minutes before the bus showed and I got on and went to the town hall. I walked into the old round building with records of people deaths. I walked to the elevator and pressed the office. I was there quick and I walked down a hall with statues on each side of older men and woman. I entered the huge conference room and looked up at one of the portraits. It looked like the man from my vision. I looked across at the woman with black hair. The woman I knew in my visions as Freya Cardinal...

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"What is it? What am I?" I asked and they smiled. I was about to ask again when the doors opened and Zenthor followed by Wade entered.

"King Zenthor, Prince Wade." The men bowed and I did so too.

"Rise." Zenthor said and we did. I crossed my arms behind my back and watched Wade. He seemed to be staring at the picture of himself.

"What brings you home King and Prince?" One man asked and Zenthor stepped forward walking to the thrown at the middle of the horse shoed table.

"I need to contact two reapers." Zenthor explained and the rest of the men took their seats. I didn't know what to do so I sat under the portrait of the woman.

"King, if you will allow us. We were just looking at this woman's extreme resemblances to the Princesses Rokia." The One man that whispered to the others told Zenthor and they all looked in my direction. U jumped up and bowed.

"Rise my dear." Zenthor said and I did. I entwined my hands behind my back and Zenthor stood walking towards me. Seeing Zenthor stand Wade looked up and his jaw caught slack when he seen me.

"Who are you dear?" Zenthor asked and I took a deep breath.

"My name is Freya Cardinal. Daughter of George Cardinal and Lea Cardinal." I said and Wade stood.

"But your not their real child. Your adopted, correct?" He asked and I tried to swallow the clump in my throat.

"Yes, that is correct." I explained and Zenthor turned to Wade and Wade walked forward.