Chapter Seven

"No!" Bree screamed landing next to Silas on the ground. She hugged the Harrison girls body as Silas stared painfully at her body.

"Dahlia wake up! Please wake up!" Bree screamed rocking her but she didn't move. I stood there my had over my mouth watching them while Wade stared at her.

"With love you can overcome anything..." He kept repeating over and over.

"Bree, come on Bree." Shane tried to pull her off while Milo stood there with her arms crossed.

"No! Dahlia! Dahlia wake up please!" Bree screamed louder and I kneeled next to Silas.

"You still have a chance to save her." I said and he looked at me.

"But its a big choice... You have to give her half your soul." I explained and he looked at Dahlia.

"Make her half..." He said and I nodded.

"Come on everyone give them time." I said to all the adults in the room and they looked at me. Wade stood and walked out followed by Carrie and Milo. Shane tore Bree from Dahlia and carried her to her room. When everyone left the room except Silas I nodded to him and he looked at her.

"Its your choice boy." I told him before leaving the room.

"Where Silas?" Wade asked and I looked down. There was a crash of breaking glass and I smiled.

"He's saving us." I told him and he growled running to the kitchen. I followed him seeing the kitchen window broken and him and Dahlia gone.

"Good luck Grandson." I said as panic spread trough the house.