Chapter Five

I turned off my alarm and sat up stretching. That was the best sleep I had gotten in weeks. I got up fixing my night gown and walked into the bathroom. Ten minutes later I came out showered and made up. I pushed the button on my bedside remote and the curtains opened revealing huge gardens with men mowing and woman cutting the rose bushes.

"Wow." I said turning and walking to my closet. I walking in and grabbed my favorite red blouse and favorite pair of jeans putting them on. I picked out some heels and walked down stairs to the dinning hall. There were two ladies in there working on breakfast and another setting the table.

"Good morning miss." They all chanted when I entered and I raised my eyebrows.

"Good morning." I told them and they stood still as if expecting commands.

"Back to work ladies." I turned to see a woman standing behind me. Her name was Wanda Carlson and she was Samuels secretary. She was older almost in her forties with blond hair and gray eyes.

"Good morning Mr. Harrison." The women working said stopping until he smiled at them. They went back to work right away and I turned to him. He was in a pair of jeans as well just minus the shirt and add some hot abs. God this boy is going to be the end of me.

"Good morning?" Samuel waved his hands in front of my face and I blushed. We had gotten to know more about each other these few days and I knew he was the last of his family alive and had millions in pocket cash.

"Good morning." I whispered and he smiled and looked down at his chest.
"If you want I'll go put a shirt on?" He asked and I snapped out of it and looked I'm his eyes.

"Maybe that's for the best." I said and he smiled nodding. I regretted saying that as soon as he turned and walked out return minutes later with a shirt on. We all sat down silently and ate our breakfast.