Chapter Three

I awoke in the bed that night next to Silas. He was fat asleep and I looked around the room. I got up and dressed and grabbed one of the vials from the stolen ones. I drank it and black hair appeared on my head and I sighed. I quietly opened the door and snuck out. I went to the West's old home. It had all their things still inside. I went up to Bree's room and looked around. I was about to leave when I recognized the bracelet on the desk. I grabbed it and ran out following their auras. I found them in a storage unit bundled in blankets sleeping. I quietly walked past them and to Bree. She was shivering and there were tears lines down her face. I put the bracelet on her wrist that was free and looked at the crimson bracelet. I turned to leave but she grabbed my hand.
"I'm sorry." She said still asleep. I took my hand from her and placed my jacket over her before leaning down to her ear.
"Do not mourn me, remember me and thank your family for they helped me see my destiny. I love you Bree." I said getting up and walking to the door. I stepped outside to find Milo standing there shivering.
"Milo?" I asked and she turned to me.
"You've finally come." She said coming towards me with a sword in her hand. I closed my eyes waiting for the sharpness of it but only heard her cries. I opened my eyes and she was on her knees holding the sword up to me.
"Please take it." She credit and I kneeled before her.
"Please save us and if you can't all of us please save Bree." She said and I grabbed the sword standing. It had many points and fire glowed around the tips.
"I will not take this." I said sticking it in the snow in font of her face.
"You will need it to protect your own family." I told her and she cried historically.
"Then will you not protect us!?" She asked me as I turned away.
"No, I will protect whomever I can in the city but I cannot fight off every vampire, you must form your own army, and fight fr your own life. Teach your daughter her powers early for they come in two days." I told her and she fell into the snow crying.
"Goodbye I wish you luck." I told her before turning and walking away.

The Emotions SeriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara