Chapter Five

I watched Vlad and Alec at their bonfire from the top of a building. They were acting like boys messing around and hitting on the women. Vlad had a girl in a corner kissing her and training her and while Alec tried to get the other who was being difficult.

"I'll be back." She smiled at Alec and walked into the dark street. I took out the vial and gulped it down before jumping down and greeting her.

"You don't look like your enjoying yourself." I said and she shook her head taking another puff of her cigarette.

"I'll take over if you'll like." I said and she raised a brow.

"Go ahead I'm going home." She said throwing the cigarette down and walking off. I smiled and began towards the bonfire. I stopped before a window and looked at my reflection. My long curly blond hair hit my knees and my violet eyes glowed. I looked over my features that usually looked sick and smiled. They were very healthy and pure. I looked over my clothes I stole from a club and sighed. The shirt showed my stronger stomach and the pants were so tight they made my butt huge. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bonfire. I put my hands on my hips and swayed them as I walked slowly over to Alec.

"Mind if I join the party?" I asked and he smiled.

"Not at all." He said looking down my figure. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist ad leaned down kissing me. His hands slid down to my butt and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist I smiled leaning away from his kiss as he moved it down my neck.

"Why don't we get some privacy?" I asked and hr smiled. He let me down and I grabbed his hand leading him into the dark alley. He turned me pushing me against the wall and kissing my neck. His hand traveled to the waist band of my pants and I smiled. Grabbing his shoulder I swung myself around him and wrapped my legs around his back covering it his mouth and pushing him to the ground. He struggled and pushed himself up but I hit him in the back of the end knocking him out. He fell to the ground just as it began to rain. I smiled up at the sky before taking a vial Carrie gave to me for his blood and slicing his neck. The red liquid flowed into the vial and on the ground. I smiled and closed the vial.

"Alec?" I turned to see Vlad standing there.

"Shit." I whispered as his eyes turned on me. I smiled and jumped up grabbing a window sill and flipping up to another until I reached the roof. I ran knowing Vlad wouldn't follow but he would find out who I was soon enough...