First Date - Zane

" You look beautiful (f/n) (l/n) "

" T-thanks Zane "

" Thank you for what ? The truth ? "

You couldn't keep your self from blushing at Zane's words . He just arrived at your house as you finished getting ready and were putting your shoes on .

" Um .... I guess ? And you look handsome Mr.Zane Julien Roberts "

" No need to be formal (y/n) "

" I was just teasing you Zane "

"Me loving on you in my own special way is nothing to tease about "

" Sorry Zane " gosh when he put it that way

" Don't look so downtrodden (y/n) I was just ...teasing " he smirked

H-he's teasing ?! Since when does he do that ?! And he's smirking ?!

" Who are you and what did you do with Zane ?! "

*chuckles * " Its 100 percent me , (y/n)"

" Prove it ! What was the secret that I told you when we first started hanging out ? "

He bent down and whispered it in your ear .

" Believe that I'm me now ? "

" Yes .... so where are you taking me tonight?" You batted your eyes innocenctly as you rested your head on his shoulder .

" That's a secret, you will just have to wait and see " with that he took your hand and lead you to his car . He reached into the back seat and took a basket out .

" What's in there ? "

" Our dinner "

" We are going on a picnic? "

" Yes , is that a bad thing ? "

" Not at all Zane , it's adorable "

" Adorable? " he raised an eyebrow.

*giggles * " Nevermind "

You guys then walked to the trail near your house . It was a beautiful nature walk . Since it was near the end of the day all the critters were busy . Squirrels and chipmunks were scurrying around chattering. So cute ! The birds were singing a beautiful and peaceful tune as the wind gently made the trees sway.

The trial led you to the top of a small hill , it was a decent hike up and definitely an easy hike down , so nothing strenuous. Zane layed out a blanket and started unpacking the basket .

" Wow , Zane , did you get this from a restaurant?! "

" No I made it myself "

" What ?! Seriously?! It all looks so professional ! "

" I enjoy cooking "

You sat down and thanked him . Then you started to eat .

*Chomp *

" WOW ! Zane this is amazing ! Are you sure that you made this ?! "

" Yes , absolutely positive , and thank you "

You continued to eat what he made happily, gosh this was really good ! Way better than most restaurants in your opinion... but yet Zane never mentioned much about his career.... you wanted to ask but thought better of it and didn't want to ruin the mood , it's something you can ask about later .

You finished eating and whiped your mouth with your napkin, your other arm holding you up as you leaned on it . Then you felt something intertwine in between your fingers . Looking down you saw Zane's hand. He was blushing, how adorable!