Wasted - lloyd

( Me : * is looking for a cute Lloyd pic , sees dat *

other half of my brain: Perfect

Also ~ Ex wifey dearest ~

Lloyd : you

Jay : Shall

Kai : Not

Zane : Be granted permission to traverse beyond this point

I'd hope you wouldn't think your still welcome to my creativity ❤️

An apology in advance to my lovely readers , my own precautions regarding the latter issue

ANYWAY ! LET THE SHOW BEGIN !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Lloyd's birthday ! Even though his body was about nineteen his actual age was still sixteen, the legal age to start drinking in Ninjago. ( don't argue with me T^T ) So the boys decided to actually let Lloyd drink . Every time Lloyd tried before, Cole would hover over him like a protective father and Zane a protective mom . Jay would get smacked for trying to get Lloyd to drink and Kai would just walk by , Take it out of Lloyd's Hands and drink it as he walks away .

You sat on the couch at the huge birth day bash the ninja decided to throw Lloyd , everyone the ninja had ever met was there . ( * is struggling not to quote John Mulaney*) They even hired Dareth to be the " bar tender " and he was surprisingly good . As you quietly sipped at your drink you watched the chaos unfold . Looking over to the kitchen counter you saw Jay and Kai cheering Lloyd on to take another shot .

Wasn't this like his ... sixth one ? And he's already had two mixed drinks, Lloyd didn't look too bad , I guess ? Just to make sure you sat on the bar stool next to him . You convinced Kai and Jay to take their own shots and let Lloyd sober up a bit. You slid some food his way along with a glass of water .

Looking to Lloyd you saw he was leaning against the wall laughing his ass off . when he finally decided to try and sit up he fell into your lap and continued to giggle . As embarrassed as you were you wanted to push him out of your lap but instead decided to run your fingers through his hair . Your hand brushed against his cheek , he's burning up .

" Okay birthday boy , that's enough for ya " you said as you looked down at him .

He laughed as he struggled to pull himself up and folded his arms on the counter only to rest his head in his arms . Lloyd just won't stop laughing, he looked to you and ran his fingers through his hair . yikes ! Why did that look so sexy ?! Fucking alcohol! You pushed your drink away as Zane walked up to you and Lloyd.

" Lloyd are you alright ? " Zane gave Lloyd a concerned look as he rubbed at Lloyd's back.

Lloyd shook his head " I wanna noder drunk " he giggled and sat up and tilted back and forth , he kinda looked like one of those weird solar dancing things .

This time you shot a concerned look to Lloyd then glanced at Zane. To which your eyes both met and you two nodded as if you could read each other's minds . the thought was obvious " No more drinks for Lloyd " .

" Lloyd you need to eat or drink something so you sober up - ... Lloyd are you going to puke ? " you worriedly asked now that you saw how pale his complexion was .

" N-" was all Lloyd managed to say before puking on the counter . Okay .. ew but your " mom Instincts " kicked in while Zane's clean freak mode kicked in . He instantly ran to get some cleaning supplies as you threw Lloyd's arm around your shoulder to help him walk to the nearest toilet .

" Lloyd we're gonna go in Jays room , it's closest and I don't think you will make it to the guest bathroom or yours " you explained to your boyfriend as you led him to the bathroom in jays room .