Too late ? - Jay

" (Y/n) , please take me back "

" Yes of course Jay ! I missed you so much!"

I pulled her close to me , hugging her , then we looked into each other's eyes and our faces were slowly drawing into each other . So close to touching..... almost there ......

" JAY WAKE UP ! "

Opening my eyes I saw darkness and kinda panicked a bit .

" Holy Crap I'm dead !!!! " I screamed.

" Jay your still alive " Kai answered me .

" Although you did fall asleep during the movie "  Nya added .

Now I remember , Kai and Nya wanted to take me out so I would feel better . So they took me to the movies with them . It didn't work and I ended up falling asleep instead. Which didn't surprise me at all because I haven't gotten much sleep lately .

Since we had time to kill Kai and Nya wanted to walk around the mall since the theater is in / near the mall . I was trudging behind them like a zombie . I hated it . I didn't even want to get out of bed but they refused to let me throw my pity party any longer . Or at least that's what they said . 

I was so over being here . They even took me to all my favorite stores but I didn't care I don't want anything, well except for (y/n) .

Right now Nya is in the bathroom and she's taking forever, probably ran into some one she knows and is taking. And Kai is completely ignoring me and is flirting with some girls near by .

While I stood there bored out of my mind I saw two boys . One with black hair and the other with blonde . The one with black hair pushed the blonde guy inside Clare's . He's making him go into a girl store ? How humiliating. But I got curious one because what could a guy possibly want in a girl store ? And two , it is kinda funny how much this guy was blushing. And three , it's a lot better than standing here watching Kai flirt with girls .

I slipped into Claire's and hid behind some stuffed animal display case . I thought this place was just for jewelry but I was wrong. Gloves , tutus , fangirl stuff for Justin Bieber , My Little Pony stuff and more . That's when I saw the blonde kid walk upto the counter and ask the girl , who's back was turned to me , for help .

" Of course I can help . "

(Y/n ) ?!! No way ! Let's not be hasty, this girl just might sound like her . You don't know if it's her for sure . Then she turned. Damnit, it was . I .... I can't talk to her ! Not after telling her that I didn't love her , even though I was lying. And even if I did tell her the truth she wouldn't believe me anyway .

" what are you looking for " (y/n) continued.

" The thing is I'm not sure " the blonde guy stammered .

" oh ? "

" Well the thing is my half brother... he's older than me and refused to come in here and buy something for his girlfriend, so he's making me do it "

" oh , I see " she giggled. I almost forgot how cute her laugh is . I really miss it but... some other guy made her laugh....

" I-it's not funny ! " the guy blushed .

" It kinda is , but let me ask you some questions about his girlfriend, maybe I can try to find out her taste in style "

With in a few minutes he explained her personality from what he knew .

" Hummm , she sounds like she might have my sense of style.... so .... this hopefully  should work " she then grabbed something and handed it to him .