Its Over - Cole

Cole is such a great boyfriend ( what a turn around hum ? XD ) He's so cute ! And clingy, but still , it's adorable how clingy he is . His desire for sweets is intolerable though and he makes you either bake or buy him sweets every time you guys hang out . And when you bake them he's in the kitchen distracting you . So you have ruined what you were baking a few times . Like when you forgot to put sugar in the cup cakes you were making or where you burned the cookies .

Well this week the Ninjago talent show was coming up and Cole had promised his dad that he would be in it this year . Cole asked you to be his dance partner but you respectfully declined. You did like to dance but knew you weren't good enough to keep up with Cole and that you would have to practice a lot and that would throw off your work schedule. But you promised that you would take the night of the talent show off .

Cole had decided to team up with an old dance partner. She was a girl named (I will let you decide ) ( her name ) you had never liked that name but she seemed nice . Cole invited you to all the practices but you felt a little uneasy that Cole and her were so close together when they danced . But during their breaks he would come over to you and kiss your cheek which made you feel better but you had never noticed (her name) glaring at you from a distance.

It was the night before the talent show and the last practice that they would have . After they finished Cole went into the bathroom and left you and (her name ) alone for the first time .

" Hi , I'm sure you already know but I'm -"

" What ever I don't care , honestly honey I don't get what he sees in you "

You were taken aback by how rude she was .

She continued " especially when he has me *sighs dreamily * gosh I remember the days when we used to date "

Hold up ! They used to date ?! Apparently your shocked expression showed because she kept going on about it with a smirk on her face .

" He hasn't told you about our relationship? He said that I was the best girlfriend he has ever had ."

" Then why aren't you two together?! "

" Simple , he wanted me to be safe , oh ! Now I see why he's dating you ! "

" And why is that ? "

" Your a dummy ! A decoy ! He's using you to keep all the villains away from me so they will attack you instead ! "

You were about to tell her off when Cole came back into the room .

" Hey girls , sorry to interrupt but I need to take (y/n) home ( her name ) "

" Oh that's fine Cole , I was just about to leave as well " she smiled innocently and left.

On the car ride home Cole kept asking if you were alright and if anything happened. Apparently you couldn't hide your anger as well as you thought you could . But you just kept it in and decided not to say anything. You didn't want to ruin their act and the talent show since everyone was looking forward too it .

*time skip * ( Night of the talent show )

You sat in your seat that Cole was able to reserve for you . How did he do that ? I guess being a ninja and saving the city has its perks . You weren't near his father unfortunately, apparently those perks have limits .

The show started and you watched silently, Cole and (her name )'s act was last of course. The other competitors were good , you didn't know who would win ! Then the announcers voice introduced Cole and (h/n).But you didn't exactly like what you heard .

" We have an old dancing couple return ! Cole and (H/n) ! "

So they really did date ........

" It's nice to see you both again ! Tell me are you two still a thing ? " he winked at both of them .