Chapter 1

Hello My lovelies!!
I hope you all doing good!!

Happy to give you guys the New Chapter of the New Story...

This is dedicated to all of you guys who encouraged me to continue with the SEQUEl..
Much love, kisses and hugs!! ❤

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Before you read this ahead, here is a new message from me...

THIS STORY IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT.....
AND,

THE INCIDENTS YOU EXTREMLY EXPECT HERE TO BE, WON'T BE LIKE THE WAY YOU EXPECT TO AS IT PREVIOUSLY DID IN THE FIRST BOOK.. CAUSE, IT MAY BOIL YOUR BLOOD OR PISS YOU OFF AT TIMES.. 😁😂

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE PLOT OF THE STORY WILL UTTERLY BE DIFFERENT, THE CHARACTERS MAY HAVE CHANGED OR STILL THE SAME CONSTANTLY OR AT TIMES!!

YOU MAY LIKE THE STORY OR NOT!! IT'S UP TO YOU!!

SO BEAR UP WITH THEM! 😉

JUST DO VOTE & COMMENT!!

NEXT UPDATE WILL ONLY BE FOR THE 100 VOTES AND COMMENTS!!

🚫WARNING -
Now it is your time to motivate me  with your VOTES & COMMENTS as you did before... I eagerly waiting for you to hit on the vote button 🌟🌟and just leave a simple comment here...

Happy Reading Loves!!

***************************************

The make-up which had just put on, made the lady sitting in front of the mirror emanate a new energetic vibe  in her already illuminating, alluring looks

The make-up which had just put on, made the lady sitting in front of the mirror emanate a new energetic vibe  in her already illuminating, alluring looks... She flipped the tufts of her long platinum hair, which has recently been got coloured with as the long, sleek black lashes enriched her sea blue eyes.. The black leather dress that reached her flawless toned mid thighs enhanced the flaunted beauty of her along with her petite being, she had newly gained. The back of the dress pooled down as only the front of her dress revealed most of the exposed skin of her from the sinfully enticing thighs to her delicate feet.... She had the looks to make a man's pant tighten turning him into a molten liquid in a split second....

 She had the looks to make a man's pant tighten turning him into a molten liquid in a split second