Chapter 24

Hello My Love Bugs!

I hope you enjoyed a great day with your loved ones today!

So a great year came to an end! I couldn't be more happy cause I found most of you guys within this year. So I wanna thank you all for your great and massive support on both my stories #THOMB & #THLMB.. I promise, the coming year will give you a happy ending for Simrys or Emian (Whatever yoy name them) in Sequel... Sorry that I couldn't complete the Book II within this year.. 🙈🙉🙅

Well! I will stop now! Thank U once again! ❤❤

Wishing a Very Very Very Happy New Year to you guys from around the world.

Cheers to 2019!!
Heyaaaa!! 🙌🙌

Here I feel you are like my family.. Hugs and Kisses. 😘😘❤❤

Then Happy Reading!

***********************************

SIAN's POV

The feeding session was like a contest of both trying to avoid meeting the gaze of each other... He kept on feeding just focussing only on the bowl of soup and the movement of the spoon whilst I was sitting on the bed looking particulary at nothing, but him.. After it was done he stood up placing the empty bowl on the night stand... Before he could walk away I grabbed ahold of his wrist to which I was surprised too..

His eyes which were away from me all the while he was feeding me, now came depositing themselves on mine with a jittered emotion registered on them... "You okay?" He asked the instant he twirled his face to me to which he earned a slight nod from me.... Then his gaze serially travelled down to the clasp of our hands to which I instantly pulled my hand off his. Then clearing my throat, I looked him straight before uttering, "I wanna talk to you..." I straightly told him..

He twirled his whole body towards me.. "About what?"

"Take a seat first.." I said pointing the same place on the bed where he was sitting a few seconds ago....

"I have gotta do my work now.." he said trying to walk away..

"This is very important. So I wanna talk to you right now.." I said stressing on my words.
He rolled his eyes as if my things never mattered him..

Such a moron!!

"Fine! Just five minutes.."
He told me in his reprimanding voice before perching himself on the edge of the bed again...

Asshole..

"What is it?" He abruptly asked not wanting to waste his time...

"I know may be you know it. Don't try to act harsh or snap at me. I wanna know this for my friend.. Tell me! Where is Jayden?" I shot out and his eyes turned dark in deep resentment... He came onto his feet not bothering to reply me back.... But my prompted hand clutched him by his wrist before drawing him back to his previous posture. "What the--?" He snapped....

"Spill the tea Emrys.. I cannot bear my friend in pain. She truly loves him.... She wants him back.. So tell me where JD is.." I asked trying to sound as normal and calm as I could.. "They should get back. Help me with it..."

"Isn't she the one who left him? So why does she want him now?" He gritted out... All the colour on my face drained so damn quickly listening to his cruel words and the sheer dander flooded back to me.

"Unbelievable! How could you?" But composing myself I talked to him as I wanted to get this clarified sooner than later... "Why? Can't she have feelings even after she let him go? Like you do with Naomi.. She is too human.... People feel love and hide it when the situation becomes hard for them to handle. But at the end they realise they can't cope up with it for too long as they realize they need their loved ones, no matter what.. So, she feels for him now..." Being too emotional I reasoned out in one go and didn't realise what I had actually slipped out my mouth as Emrys was staring at me with his widened eyes... I felt the bail in my throat as his eyes had this intensity which had me enthralled everytime I looked deep into them.. I fakely coughed just to turn the attention away and to say it was a success as he averted his face away from me before getting onto his feet...
"You can't go without answering me...." I yelled at him as I knew he was gonna avoid my question...