Chapter 23

Merry Christmas to All My Readers in advance! 🎄🎉

Hope You will all have a Great X'maz this year!

Then, Happy Reading!

DO VOTE & COMMENT as the Christmas Present for me. That will mean me a damn lot.. ❤❤

************************************

SIAN's POV

When we nearly brought the room back to its previous position I was half dead. Cause the room was messed up with the wisks of cotton stuck to each furniture in the room as well as the bed...

I knew what I was already doing with Emrys looked so immature. But I wanted to make myself free and out of control. Just to make the flow of incidents in my life look peaceful and calm. Cause Emrys was pressuring me not to go out of the house nor do have a visit to my parents' place as well. That was beyond rude and harsh. But bringing him too back to the same situation I was in, gave me some kinda relief...

"I am done with this now.." Emrys said heaving a big sigh out whilst planting his hands on either side of his waist...

"As if he did the half the clean..." I mocked him and turned round to continue with the work, but stopped as a phone rang next to me.... It was probably not my phone cause I knew from the ringing tone, but my eyes didn't miss the name that flashed across the screen on Emrys' phone and to say the blood in my veins ran faster after seeing the caller ID. 

Just before Emrys could reach at the phone, I grabbed it off the nightstand....

"See your ex doesn't let you live peacefully..." I said showing him the phone letting him see the caller..... All the colour on his face drained quickly as I mentioned that... "Doesn't she know you are married... or is she trying to get back with you? We'll see what she wants from you...." I said pretending to answer the call...

"Sian.. Give me the phone.." he tried to reach at me...

"Huh.. Huh! Why you look so nervous...?"

"Dammit Sian. Just give me back my phone..."

"Why is this b***h calling you....?" I probed trying to keep my anger at the bay right now....

"Sian..... Stop playing!"

"Wait! Wait! What? Playing? No way that I am playing here with you nor this bitch now.. Then let me answer the call and be serious with her.... At least that will help you a lot..." I was about to swipe it on, but my hand was clutched by him before making me sit on the bed..

"When I say No, that f****** means an utter 'No'. So don't try to cross my anger Sian. This is the last warning I give you. Stay at your limit. This marriage never gonna work out. Mark it.." he said giving me the best death glare as he held my wrist tight in his grip. He snatched the phone from my hand before answering it back...

"What?" He sounded jittered the sooner he answered the call...

"Okay... I am coming..." he hastily slipped his phone inside his pocket before running towards the door..

Hastened myself stood up in a jet speed. "Emrys stop!!"
That was enough for him to stop dead in his tread.... I walked towards him not showing any emotion on my face.... "Give me your hand...!" I said and he looked  confused... Without asking I took his hand in mine before taking the ring off his finger...

"What are you doing?" He snarled snatching his hand away from me...

"Why? Why did you take your hand away?" He didn't reply as he kept staring at me.... "This is literally what you wanted..isn't it? So you can let me have your ring. Then you are freed out of this bond and go to that mistress of yours!" I said trying to grab his hand back..