Chapter 13

Here I am back sooner than you expected....

Happy Reading!

Please do vote and comment...
I wanna read your reviews so badly...

Please... please... Please... (Puppy Eyes... 👀👀🐶)

************************************

After one and half weeks

SIAN's POV

"You what?" Jennie's eyes bulged out in their sockets as she couldn't process what I slipped out of my mouth...

"Yes Jennie! What you heard was right..." I said with my shaky voice as I too was still in the wake of my hullicinated form....

"Are you crazy?" She whispered yelled at me trying to sound normal at the moment as others could hear us very well...

"No Jennie.. That's true... I--I am pregnant!"

"Oh my! Seriously? Damn! But how?  Sian... I just can't believe that you--Okay fine, scratch it!" I was heaving nervously and restlessly as I too couldn't believe that I truly am pregnant now...

"Okay baby... Calm yourself down first.... Well!" She grabbed my hand on the table before mildly caressing it.. "Take some breath.....! Then tell me! Who is the father of the baby? Um.... Is it Fred?"

"Oh No!!" I said face palming myself....

"Then?" She seemed beyond shocked to hear me give a flat NO to that question of hers as though she expected him to be the father of my child....

"Who else Jen? You know him well...... He is that blunthead who raped me that night...."

"WHAT?" She came onto her feet in a flash like she went through an electric shock... "You mean Emrys? Seriosly? But that.....? I am just confused Sian..."

"So am I Jen...."

"It cannot be happened.. You told me that day you just had a nightmare of him and you..didn't you...? So how come you be pregnant, Sia....?"

"I too thought it was a nightmare that I felt so real. But these symptoms... See! Even now I can't take this smell of coffee..." I covered my mouth in contempt as if I was about to throw up...

"Hey! Just relax! You are fine..! Don't get jittered...." She caressed my hands after coming to my side..

"Well! Didn't you have your periods...?"

"No.. I have one more week left..."

"So we'll wait! My mind says you probably are not pregnant Sia.. You are just confused now. You went through a lot... So it might have caused you to feel so...."

"I had the same thoughts. But this nausea and throwing up..... When that worst memory hit my mind, I threw up and it made me nauseous too. I hardly touched my food you know... See, I lost my weight too." I felt frustrated.....

"Okay baby I understand... We have to confirm this Sia... I want you to do a test...."

"And I did...."

"You did?" She sounded beyond astonished... "And?"

"It said positive..."

"Oh my!" She hugged me tight and there was an utter silence building up until Jennie broke it up...

"Doe--does---- I mean does he know this?"

I looked at her with my eyes popping out like springs....