Chapter 42

Hello My Lovelies!!

Thanks a bunch for the comments and votes on the previous chapter. It gave me thrills as well as chills.

And the story has surpassed #210k reads. My huge Thanks goes to you all..
❤❤❤❤

♡♡♡♡

# NoHatefulComments

Just Do support me by COMMENTING & VOTING...

I was sick the whole day. Since I was bed resting I managed to write this chappy which is kinda short.

But I hope you will feel this as much as I did when I was penning it down. ❤❤

♡♡♡♡

Happy Reading!!

Next chapter will only be #400 comments.

************************************

SIAN'S POV

And then my doctor finally confirmed it.

It was seventeen days for the little creature inside me.

I couldn't literally believe that miracle truly happened in my life...

It's like an angel came out of nowhere showering me with an ocean of blessings.. I just started to believe those miracles could happen since the moment I felt my baby inside me. Even though he was still as small as a little pea nut I could literally feel the strong connection with him since the moment he turned his mommy from sterile to non-sterile..

"So what's next up? Are we gonna do the next tradition?" Jennie asked drawing me out of my little world with my unborn baby...

"Tradition? What tradition?" I asked twitching my lips up having no idea what she was talking about..

"Tradition in the sense, informing the father about his baby..."

"WHAT?" I stood up in a jet speed...

"Hey slow down Siee. You are already pregnant..."

"But you piss me off mentioning someone that I have already forgotten..."

"I know... But don't you feel that he should know about his baby... What if he----"

"HIS? Don't you ever call my baby as his! This is not his baby. My baby! Only my baby! And my baby has only me."

"But---"

"No buts. He never wanted to become a father. I know it well. He confirmed it the night I got stabbed. He might have helped Naomi with her baby. But it doesn't mean he would do the same with his own one. If he ever got to know that I am gonna have a baby, he will terminate my pregnancy. I cannot do that to my baby...." I said with my quivering voice.

"You cannot bring up a baby alone... Are you at least not gonna inform his family? What about Grandma?" She seriously probed me.

Just at the mention of grandma I felt my legs go weak.. Grandma was so hopeful of me having a baby. She wanted me to have a baby so soon. The moment she knew I was barren, I witnessed how heart broken she was. The tears fell down her cheeks, couldn't be controlled. She was pain-stricken.