Chapter 27

🚫 LAST WARNING! 🚫

It's not like I don't hear you guys.
I HEAR YOU ALL!
I know you all care and worry about Sian's Happiness and Life.
I will give you the best, trust me!
I say this AGAIN, I want my story to be f*****g different and new. That's why I am taking this risk of not making them get back together soon, it's not as if I am not trying even. Yes, of course; I am.
But, There are more to come and the plot eats my head up. So, I have to put a great effort on writing this book. And If I gave you EMRYS' POV, the story will be sruck and I would not be able to continue further. It will be a mess. All the efforts I have put on this story will be in vain in one chapter.

Okay, I am done, even after this if you don't care and ask me for EMRYS' POV, then I'll do that too If that's what you want.
BUT, NEVER EXPECT ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER THAT! 👍

🚫🚫

I think you might have understood me!

Happy Reading!

This Chapter is dedicated to all those who L❤VE my story, no matter what.
XoXo!!

************************************

SIAN's POV

"Um.. You should tell her all about this Emz...." As she said that, the cup in my hand broke down smashing into a number of pieces.. I couldn't bear the sight, so that I ran away from there to the outside just to feel some fresh air to make my tense nerves calm down.... But the sooner I came out, what I happened to see got me astonished...

There was a car parked in front of the entrance of the mansion and leant against car was Leone who I never really expected back at Emrys' place to be honest..

"Leone?" I confusedly called him and he took his glasses off his eyes before looking me direct and his eyes grew bigger like saucers the sooner they landed on me....

"Sian?" He distracted himself away from the car as he walked to me.... "How have you been doing?" He asked me kind of uncomfortably....

"Good-I am good.. But what are you doing here outside? You should have come inside...."

I literally was wondering in my mind why he actually was here and staying outside as if he didn't wanna meet anybody....

"Would you have welcomed me in if I did? Because, Last time I remember you chased me away, cause you never really wanted to listen to me..." a tint of worry was so clear on all his facial features..

I recalled what he said now and I truly regretted what I did that day without listening to him...

"Leone. Well! What I did was not acceptable, I know... I was not ready to talk to you that day. Cause you know, I had been through a lot and I did not wanna be friends with anyone who used to be close to me. Time was tough for me and I was recovering from what I had gone through... That's when you appeared in front of me out of nowhere. I was beyond angry. Cause I strongly believed you both destroyed my life... But you know, now I wanna know what I don't know of. I heard everything from Emrys' part. But never really knew it from you. I believe, you know something more than I know. So tell me, what were you about to tell me that day...?" I asked him whole heartedly....

"It is not---" he started, but his eyes set past me stopping himself incomplete. Confused, I turned round to see it was none other than Emrys who was coming along with the same girl who was clinging on him a while ago. If my aquiline eyes were not playing any trick with me right now, I sensed the worried expression on her face as she was biting down on her bottom lip. From her natural as well as the elegant appearance she seemed to be one or two years younger than me. The dress she had adorned her body gave her a rich following a decent look.. Not like all those actresses and whores Emrys had dated before. And to state, still had her hand entangled with his and I tried to remain unbothered as I shifted my gaze upto stare back at her.. Leone too didn't utter anything as he was giving her a knowing look which made me beyond confused on the other hand..... The sooner she looked front, her eyes grew bigger like saucers as she noticed me standing over there, then her gaze automatically shifted back at Emrys before coming on me again... He nodded at her as she probed him something from her eyes. The look of worry was suddenly replaced by astonishment as she kept staring at me in sheer amazement.