Chapter 48

Hello My Lovelies! ❤
I hope you are all doing well.

I know it's been a while. More than four months. I am sorry for the late update. Cuz I had my assignments as well as my semester exam. The exam is not over yet. The day after tomorrow is gonna be my last exam of the 1st semester. But I wanted to give you guys another update before It would be too late.

♡♡♡♡
Plz do comment and vote as much as you can. I appreciate your support and patience. Thank you for bearing up with a crazy writer like me.

And also thank you everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. It made me happy. Love you a bunch! ❤❤
Happy Reading!

♡♡♡♡

Please comment your age here if you like only. No offence if you didn't though. ❤
I am 26 as you already know. 🙊🙉

So Happy Reading!

*************************************

SIAN'S POV

I couldn't stifle the laugh that was about to jump out my mouth the sooner Emrys landed on the ground with a loud thud with the ladder hovered over him as well... But in an instant I was alarmed thinking he might have got hurt.

"Emrys..." I called out his name as I started to feel panicked. But to my sheer surprise, dad helped him get onto his feet making my mouth sagged open. Not only did I get shocked, but Mia too was as shocked as me.

"Thanks Mr.Anderson..." embarrassed Emrys thanked my dad the sooner he got onto his feet. Emrys' cheeks had taken the colour red as he found the situation too embarrassing to handle now.

"Hm.." but dad didn't say anything in rerurn, just averted his face away not confronting Emrys properly... I felt the instant happiness rush inside me as dad was just softening one part of himself at Emrys. Yet he didn't wanna show it to any of us. Then he cleared his throat before turning towards Emrys. "What you did was wrong young man. I had strictly warned you to be away from Sian till the marriage..." dad rebuked Emrys in his reproaching tone.

"Um-I am sorry Mr.Anderson.. I just wanted to check on her..." Emrys tried to reason himself out on the other hand.

"This is not the way for it though..."

"I know. I just happened to---" Emrys still tried to reason out shrugging his shoulders..

"You could have come directly and asked me to see her if that hard your eagerness to see my daughter was killing you...."

Emrys nodded in embarrassment, but what dad said, clicked him later..
"Huh?" His eyes bulged in their sockets as he seemed shocked and so did I...
"Mr.Anderson did you seriously say that?"

Dad compressed his lips into a thin smile, a sign that he was suppressing his smile that was gonna take birth on the side of his mouth.. "But you should leave now..."  Dad diverted the topic..

"Oh... Mr.Anderson---Well. Fine..." as Emrys realised he couldn't go beyond my dad's words, he shook his head and agreed to my dad. Emrys looked up at me, then down before leaving... My face dropped as I felt bad for Emrys..