Chapter 29

Hello Lovelies! I know I am always late when it comes to giving updates. Sorry for my promises which always get broken by me! 😩

But wanted to give you guys a very long chapter with +7k words this time.. So took a lot time.

So I hope you will love this Chapter and Cheeky Emmy. 😉🙈❤

Give me your feedback by a cute comment and a vote as well. That would mean me a lot...!!

So Happy Reading!

************************************

SIAN's POV

To gently be kissed by your husband especially on a beach at a serene night is something that you would be dreaming in your sweet dreams, wouldn't you? And to its addition when it be the first time after your marriage, would there be any other special moment than that?

And for me, I didn't know what to think about this whole situation. To be happy or get angry at him. To let him kiss or push him away.... My brain was in an emotional battle, figuring out as to what should be done right now.

I was still in the wake of astonishment that I had almost forgotten how gentle and soft his kiss and lips were on me. I couldn't be more shocked.... But I tried to remain responseless as much as I could.. I didn't wanna let myself melt just for his illusive sweetness. As he sensed I was still responseless, he tried to force his tongue slide inside my mouth whilst holding my face fully in his big palms which got this burning feeling inside me electrified as he put his whloe effort on kissing me intently..

Oh Jesus! What's happening?

Say that I am in a dream!

All the nerves of my body were kicked to life like boiling hot water, giving my brain the signal that I should let this happen. And,

In no time his kiss rose from gentle to powerful which let me surrender instantly by slowly opening my mouth to warmly welcome his blissful tatse.... After giving much efforts on remaining unbothered as well as trying to keep my sanity high, I almost broke my policies as I couldn't resist this magnetic power which was drawing me so voluptously towards him as if two poles of a magnet.

Broken were all the barriers that I had kept glued as the beats of my heart escalated to its fullest and then finally and surprisingly, I too kissed him back slithering my arms round the whole breadth of his body. My traitory self unexpectedly welcomed him so warmly feeling every inch of his mouth and the sweet taste of his deep recesses as well. I took tight fists of his t shirt as the kiss was driving me to the edge of ecsasty....

We both synced ourselves accordingly in the melody of the sea waves that got the moment ecstatic and delirious to its best level....

After a moment what almost felt like a ride in heaven, we both pulled apart as our lungs requested the air that they needed us to make our breaths even. His lips were swollen, and wet due to the intense kiss we both just intimately shared a second ago. And most importantly his russet lips had turned to the exact pink of my strawberry lip gloss which had almost wiped off mine... I felt my cheeks paint with the heat as the dire embarrassment took over me.

Just before something could turn the almost electrified intensity to another level or lead us to another action, I lightly pushed him away by his chest as I turned my face aside. Then he himself cleft off me before sitting next to me.... I too sat upright and my fingers trembled as I tried to adjust my muffler around my neck. I turned my back on him as I felt beyond embarrassed to look him direct.