Chapter 40

Hello My Love Bugs!! ❤❤

Here I am back again with a long long Chappy!!

♡♡♡♡

Thank you for voting and commenting last time. You guys were truly amazing.... A bunch of hugs and kisses to you all.
💋💋❤❤

So this is a special update for you guys..
Especially for,

ziya2502
music511
chandana007
NishaMaa7
NishaShandilya7
RafiaShahid
krishvimik
Shin554  👈
(The only boy Reader I guess 😂)

Hope you will all love this one as much as I did when I was penning this down with so much emotions and feelings...

This is one of hardest Chapters I have ever written in my life....

So grab a tissue and be ready guys... 😥

Enjoy Reading...

But Don't forget to COMMENT or VOTE.
I am an eager beaver... 🙉😜

And next one will only be for 300 comments...

************************************

SIAN'S POV

A big fat raindrop descended onto my left cheek waking me up on spur of moment. Unable to process everything, I quickly propelled my eyes round just to realise I had fallen asleep on the Max's grave for the last three hours. The surrounding had taken all the colour dark since the evening had almost worn out as the night came drawing in. I set my eyes skywards and there came the heavy droplets of rain crashing down in a haste. The clap of thunder crashed in the darkened sky making me flinch a bit. My heart thumped faster as I heard some frogs which might have found the rain so jolly-good as they have come out and croaked aloud from somewhere in the graveyard.

I had cried a river by now, no tears left in my tear ducts to pour down furthermore, but the pain was still as fresh as I just fell from infinity of sky. The spiral of paroxysm kept shooting inside my veins whenever the thought of Emrys killing my Max hit my mind. Never did he say that out aloud, but his cheap suggestion gave all the proof for what his mouth didn't accept nor did it Express out.

After I had him caught in my bare hands what was there for him to say anyways?

The firm breeze rustled through the leaves of the huge oak tree scattering a few around me as well. And the same adamant wind was blowing the heavy raindrops straight onto my face making it hard to see around. I wiped the water off my face and took in the fact I couldn't stay here for too long, but I have to.. That's what I registered in my mind a few hours ago.

I hugged myself with my arms as the rain rushed down heavier than before which made me hard to stay steady in my same posture. BUT, I tried. My dress was all wet sticking them onto my skin like a leech and my body almost peeked through the thin fabric of my buttoned up top. I was trembling hard like a timid rabbit which was tired of running a country. Even was the gust of wind getting way too much reckless as though a cyclone was coming at hand. Only a few lights in the cemetery were on which made me kind of easy to see the things around.