Chapter 28

Hello My love bugs! Here I am back.

I know, I made you guys await for a long period of time. Well! It was not quite a good month for me. I lost my ever loving pet #Skyler too weeks ago due to a sudden heart attack. Losing a pet is so heart breaking. He was such a lovely and an innocent pet even though he was a rottweiler... When I look at his kennel, the tears always well up in my eyes. He is being missed by all of us... Especially by my parents.  😢🐕🐶❤💔💔❤

His pic is up there  ☝👆

I truly wasn't fit enough to write this. But your two word comment "Please Update.." encouraged me to give this cute chappy to you all. Thank you for giving your support whenever it is needed. And thank you for those who had sent me private messages. Sorry that I couldn't reply you. I love you all so damn much!!! ❤❤

I hope you will love this Chapter.

Give me your feedback by a cute comment and a vote as well. That would mean me a lot...!!

So Happy Reading!

************************************

SIAN's POV

"What are you looking for?" As I had been engrossing myself in the deep thought of my own, I didn't sense the entrance of Emrys. I looked, shocked at him as we kept staring back at each other....

Darn it!!

I composed myself as he stepped towards me... In thought of switching my act to another direction, I turned round just to walk to the bed nothing really having in my mind to reply him back..

"Not-nothing.." then I nonchalantly replied pretending as if I didn't look for anything important in the wardrobe. "I am so tired. So I am gonna sleep." I added pretending sleepy.

Tucking some strands of my hair behind my right ear, I perched myself on the edge of the bed still being conscious about Emrys' presence behind me. I gulped when I heard his footsteps move before I felt the mattress of the bed budge next to me as he too placed himself on the edge of the bed. I wouldn't have been surprised if he perched himself on his side of the bed, but what made me beyond astonished was his peculiar move of sitting next to me on my side. I didn't look him straight. I didn't wanna do it either.

I was freaking angry at him for making my life a living hell.  I should not let my guard down just because I got to know that he never received the love he yearned from his mother. That could not have been a reason for him to ill-treat women. He should not have treated me like this in the first place. What I ultimately realized was, he was born with pride and arrogance. Now I was beyond angry to the point I turned all the facts I knew from Eve for the comparement of him and his past and what he goes through now from all the out comes of what he has done. I didn't pity on him either.

Why would I?

He deserves it more than he goes through now...

I made my heart rock hard.. There were yet so much to get unravelled. I knew this was not the end nor the pure truth. There was something strong behind all these things happening round me.

Wherever my mind flew round, it finally came back stalling on one woman. That's Naomi.....

Only her!

She could be the sole reason why Emrys has been so rigid.. May be she got pregnant due to their unprotective sex even though they didn't have a thing.

Can we all hundred percent expect where there is no feelings nor love, there can't be some wild thoughts, like those one night stands happen..?