Prologue

Okay! Here I have brought the Prologue to where it belongs!!

Enjoy Reading!

This Simrys story gonna be one hell of a roller skating...
So don't ask me for any changes of the story!
I am strictly unchangeable!

************************************

PROLOGUE

"I don't want to live in a hell with a beast like you, anymore ........... And, I never wanted to give a meaning to this marriage...........
You had not ever dreamt of that f****** shit neither had I............

I.want.the.divorce...right now"

I shrieked unanimously from the depth of my lungs like a lunatic kitten which just wanted to jump scratch whoever came in front of it..

But now one and only this filthy insect Emrys standing in front of me....

His blazing eyes were still glued onto the file in his arm like his ears didn't get what I said nor did he sense my presence in his office now either. That made me brew more in hundred pure venom since I had myself heated up rather a roast. 

Streams of tears started to truckle down my cheeks as the anger was rushing through my nerves like an adamant wind. I didn't know where a weird power came from. I strode hurriedly towards his table and tipped out everything which was neatly arranged on it away really like a lunatic.
"I hate you.. I f****** hate you...You are a murderer....." I screamed as possible as I could till my throat pained to hell.

Hearing my wicked words finally his weird eyes left the file which was flown off his hand and now prostrating peacefully on the floor. His fingers curled up into a tight fist and his teeth clenched tightly as the visible muscles on his jaw gave the proof for it...

Baaaaang!
The sudden ear piercing sound flinched me to which I instantly jumped back covering my ears not knowing what just happened..

As I slightly lifted my head up, I saw nothing, but him seethe in anger as he had his clenching fist banged on his glass table smashing the surface glass into a number of pieces around him... He stood up from the chair pushing it brutally back whilst he was giving his best look of death at me.

The sudden and unexpected deep pang of worry which had hidden somewhere inside my broken heart crept into me when the stream of blood started running down the knuckles of his right arm. My eyes went wide in disbelief.... I could not resist myself from jerking my body front seeing him bleeding....

Not because of anything, but Humanity...

But he gestured not to reach at him, yanking his palm ardently to the front...

Instead of being happy, why my heart aches this much?

I must be happy seeing him in pain....
Then why am I feeling worried this much....

Why? Why?

Nooooo... I hate him... I hate him to my death..

I can never forgive him for what he did to me and My First Love.... My subconscious shook my weakened thoughts off my skull before pelting my hostile glare at him...

His hazel eyes were now replaced with darkness, mingled with both anger and revenge... The irresistible streams of blood that kept on oozing out of his wound, made this freaking pang which I wish that had never risen, take birth deep within me.. I felt it give him a damn pain that he didn't emanate on his face.. But he obviously supressed it by clenching his jaws....