Chapter 10

SIAN's POV

After paying the taxi driver, I sulkily slid myself out of the taxi, just to stare at the enormous name board which bore the huge name Sydney's the Great Construction in front of me now......

The utter reluctance to enter in was pulling me back as I kept staring at the massive building proudly stooping before me.. Drawing a big breath in, I pushed the hesitancy behind me as I wanted to finish this mess off soon. No sooner... So I hurriedly ascended the front stair which led to the Building before I held myself in at the main entrance...

This place! The thought stuck on my mind, just cringed me on my spot for a couple of seconds making both my hands fist tightly on my sides..

This is that bitter sweet place where I started to hate as well as fall in love with the same man....

A place where I had stored a mind full of memories....

But what I realize now is, I just have been hating this place since very beginning!

Never thought I would step back here again...

My fate sucks....

Shaking the thoughts off my skull, then I made myself hasten inside before meeting the same girl Alexandra who was there working as the Receptionist when I first came here.. The first instance she saw me, her eyes almost popped out as if she couldn't believe my presence that appeared out of the blue..

"Oh my god Sian! You! This is unbelievable.. I thought I would never see you again... How you doing beauty..?" she hopped on my side to give me a tight bear hug the first moment she processed my form standing in front of her....

"Just great.. Doing much more better!" I replied softly returning the hug...

"Happy to hear it.. You look quite different and more beautiful now.. That's good.. Um So, you are here to?" She asked amusingly as she also was very aware of what went through my life the end of last year; especially the major thing happened with the Beast which basically caused me to quit the job I had here as well...

Why am I reminding it though?

"Meet your boss.." I shot that out in one go...

Her eyes dilated in pure amusement... Then she hastily composed herself before probing, "You mean senior Mr:Parker?"

"NO..!! He has got himself a bipolar, frantic, frenzied and demented son who is full of germs.... So I am here to teach that arse hole a good lesson....."

"Oh my god! What do you mean?" her mouth nearly sagged open hearing me say those words in utter bitterness..

"He is crossing his boundary... Let me teach where his limit should be... So that he would never try to mess up with me.. And now Pretty, would you mind telling me where that arse hole is...." I apposed not wanting to waste a single minute that I have got to kicking him in the arse..

"Never knew that my boss would be having some kinda interesting names... Well! Now he is in the conference room.. But you cann---"

"Thanks and See, what I am going to do him...."
I didn't let her complete herself as I walked away with the sole thought of confronting that man who has over estimated himself as the emperor of the whole universe.....

"Sian... Wait! Don't you dare go in.... He is in a---" I heard her footsteps following her voice arise behind me as I strode hurriedly towards the conference room. But they instantly faded away as I accelerated the pace of my treads just to come standing in front of the conference room where the predator of mine was in....