Chapter 35

#NoHate
#NoHateComments

I know I am making you guys frustrated with the story. Sorry for doing it, but I can't help it now. Cause I am far from changing the plot... Sorry!

Please let me finish the story first!
Help me!
Support me!
Give me your love, not hatred please! 💪❤❤

But thank you for giving me your honest opinions. I truly appreciate them. Much love!!

***********************************

SIAN's POV

Next day was the big day of Ethan. It's his twenty first birth day and everyone was already there in thought of giving the best birth day treat for Ethan. Grandpa, grandma and dad had arranged the party tonight at the ballroom whilst the day was casually spent just toasting and playing music inside the resort.

In the noon I tried to contact Fred, but the rings kept going on finally not answering it out.. So leaving it aside, I joined grandma in arranging the birth day cake she herself was designing for Ethan...

The day passed away finally drawing the evening in. Ethan had driven out to take a few of his friends to the party whilst we were getting ready.

As the evening flooded in I poured myself into the red off-shoulder frock grandma had brought for me. Recently she has been running red on me which I too adored. Then I had my platinum tresses swept into a sleek updo to reveal my naturally glowing complexion, which was enhanced with faint strokes of neutral-toned make-up. And slipping into the gold stilettos I was ready to party tonight when Emrys appeared with his beaver hugo boss leather jacket paired with a trouser in black. He gave me a lopsided smile which approached his eyes as if a confirmation that he preferred what he was seeing.

We had all gathered in the ballroom outside chatting away with the family. It felt more comfortable to be around and have a party with family than outsiders.

We kept waiting until Ethan arrived. It was almost seven but he didn't show up... So everyone just kept sipping at their drinks until he would show up.

And when he finally did, of all the people gathered here, I was the only one who almost got a heart attack as I saw nothing, but Mia who was holding hands with Ethan... I couldn't process what was actually happening to be honest. My mind just stopped all the functions of it as this felt beyond a dream. Mia's eyes darted towards me and I almost rushed to her.. ''Mia.." I embraced her without asking anything, but in turn I didn't feel her hands go slithering around me... Pulling away, Confused I looked her direct just to find her angry features on her face. "Mia, what's wrong with you?"

"It's not the time to talk now..." She was giving me her cold shoulders to my utter amazement.

"What? Mia--" She went away not giving me time to ask her anything...

Just like that she avoided talking to me whenever I reached at her. She made a lame excuse to get away from me.
Damn what has happened to this girl...?

She is too angry at what I did....

Even I didn't come to know how she and Ethan got back after much struggles and our mansion as well...

The cake was cut and every one started toasting. I just didn't find it interesting to have drinks tonight. My mood was freaking out not the way it was the moment I arrived this place. I just kept rambling as Leone and Evelyn were strayed in their own world in one corner of the garden. And Nigel and Elaine were having a sweet moment sitting on a bench out there whilst Mia and Ethan were laughing at something joked by Ethan. Her eyes were sparkling with a lot of love. I nonchalantly shook my head laughing at my fateful life and inhaled a deep breath of fresh air before ambling myself towards the concrete fence which had surrounded the resort. I hugged myself with both my palms as I directed my gaze towards the sea which was rhythmically lapping the waves against the sand shore.