Chapter 11

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Happy Reading!!

************************************

SIAN's POV

The time I was about to step in, I instantly stopped myself in my tread as I heard some voices boom inside the room.... "How come that happened?"
The bellowing voice was followed by a loud bang as if someone hit on something hard..... It didn't take me eternity to realize what was going on inside as the realization knocked on me the first instant the conversation fell to my ears....

You deserve it!

I just tried to contain the evil laugh that tried to escape past my lips as I was doing my happy dance out here..

"We have to go deep through this.... Before everything just calm yourself down first......" I heard Mr:Roodey's voice pacify his hot tempered boss....

"What the? Seriously? You f****** ask me to calm myself down.... Are you kidding me or what?"

"That's not what I meant Mr---"

"Dammit! You may leave now...." he roared in anger which would be scary enough to make a little baby cry nonstop..
Before the man could come out, I composed myself...

But it seemed he didn't want to leave the place and his boss as well....
"You are just pissed off. That's not the way you should solve this out. Try to find out the one who did this.. That's what must be done in the first place.. Else we don't know what we are gonna lose in future. The predator should be here inside." For those words, he seemed to cool himself down for a while...

"That's impossible..... I don't think that was one from my staff. Cause all the files kept locked in my drawer and no one had an easy access to them. So it couldn't be an employee here...."

I smirked to myself victoriously adjusting my pencil skirt following my peach long sleeve blouse. Then flipped my hair back before creaking the door open just to see my enemy I consider who has been coming from my previous life was in a very serious posture sitting in his seat as he was assuming things with his fellow advisor....

"That could have never been possible, if it was not an enemy of mine who would do whatever to knock me down; like setting a camera up inside my office to have sneak peak into my converstaions here... BUT what I can't understand is how they exactly got the same quotations as mine... It's too confusing to think that someone slid in my office to look for the files when I had them locked and never handed it to any of my employees.. How did this bloody happen? Wait! Or did someone intentionally eavesdrop to us? " With that being said, His gaze wandered towards me as I walked ahead with my sassy walks deliberately clanking my shoes on the floor. I gave him a fakely plastered smile as he looked me directly with no blinks at all.... He knew me and my smiles better.... Mr.Roodey's scrutinizing eyes scanned my body from my top to bottom as I had my legs exposed with my mid thigh skirt.... This is how he had been looking at me ever since I came here.... So that never surprised me at all other than made the disgusting feeling engulf my body. But I never showed it on my face nor did I turn my back on him as that would create some problems and would be a barrier for achieving some of vindictive deeds of mine... So that giving a seductive grin at him, next I averted my gaze away from him back to the rude boss of mine whose eyes actually were not on me......

Yes! I am back at Sydney's... Don't get me wrong.. That was not because I was weak or something that I could not get rid myself out of.. That was exactly that sole determination which leads you to take revenge from someone you loathes, detests and all the synonyms that you could name a man you hated.... Have you ever heard a saying that if you wanna take revenge, you have to join the enemy's side. Then you can easily get his weak point and knock him down little by little. If you are incapable of doing that, being closer to him at least you would get or succeed a little ounce of your sheer will... So that's what I am doing now.. It's not like that I would always have to get to see him.... It's been one week since I have started to work here and I came across him only for twice... But those two times were more than enough for me to create the worst memories in his life. Once I deliberately dropped the cup of coffee on his suit as well as the documents on his glassy table. Oh my god! Truth to be told, he was like a possessed man..... But I didn't stop there as I intentionally changed the schedule of his business meeting which caused him to miss his flight the next day.... I didn't know how I grew myself this bitchy..... Whatever mattered me was he should regret of getting me trapped in a f****** contract like this... and getting me back in his company as well.