Chapter 3

Hello My Lovely Bugs!
I hope U all doing good!

But I am sick.. Suffering from sorethroat, cold and cough. 😷😩
Such a hard time!
But writing this chappy set me apart from my sickness...

Okay Now Happy Reading!
I hope U love this!

DO COMMENT! PEEZZZ 😩😩

And Thousands of Thank Yous for your lovely wishes on my birth day. That truly made my day.. Thank you once again!

♡♡♡♡♡

Please, Do encourage me with your lovely comments!
I am looking forward to read 'em..
If the comments are lower than 150 I won't definitely publish the next chapter, I swear....

SO,

Enjoy Reading!

************************************

SIAN's POV

Emrys F****** Parker.....

My brain had stopped its all functions whilst my body frozen to hell as I truly couldn't believe what my eyes absorbing right now... Even the irresistible kiss I shared with Fred was almost thrown out of my mind... I never wanted to meet this man ever in my life again... I felt all the summersaults and churns in the pit of stomach as my destiny always became this rude and crucial to give me this kinda heart attacks out of the blue. I hated the fact that his presence had this effect upon me even after his cruelty against me.. F***!

He looked as fresh and arrogant as the same replica he was months ago... Neither a trace of his features nor a strand of hair had not been changed.... But me, thousands miles away from him... Totally changed!!

I wanted to move, but it was like my feet glued to their grounds... Yet composing all the amount of strength within myself and giving a death glare at this man who was shamelessly as well as shockingly standing in front of me, I jerked my body past him... Switiching my mind, I ran in a haste towards the entrance of the hotel with my shaken to the soul and brewing self to hell.

The outside was kinda dark and not filled with people..... The sooner I glided myself out the garden, the tight tug at my left wrist stopped me in my track.... The area was kinda dimmed with a few of lights on....

What the!

With having no glance back at this beast standing behind me, I tried to wriggle my hand free out of his grip suppressing my angry self as I felt talking and shooting my valuable words for this good for nothing beast would be in vain... Even I disgusted the thought of having my angry words spat out for a man I abhorred and loathed to my death... But in no time the grip on my wrist tightened to my bones and I was pulled back to the hard chest.... His audible breaths started fanning against the back of my neck before his lips almost touched my ear lobes...