A Miracle It Is

This is the Prologue of my other billionaire story called 'A Miracle It Is'

Characters:

1.Nigel Richaos Xander- The cousin of Emrys Parker.

2.Elaine Wendy Steinfield- Once billionaire daughter.

I hope you would love this story the way you do love "THOMB".

Cause the same relatives have got running same genes in their blood. So you definitely gonna love this.

Do read and share with your friends.

♡♡♡♡

-PROLOGUE-

"You f****** lied to me...." with his blood shot eyes which stabbed me to my soul, he barked unanimously like a roaring tornado to which a shaking fear seared along the tinniest cell of my body.

The tense aersohere between the inched gap of our bodies that I could feel his hot breath fan over my face; made me timid like a rabbit which was caught off guard in the middle of its feast before it could finish it up. His nostrils flared with anger before a drop of sweat started running down his temple as he clenched his jaw trying to control himself.

With my left hand laid on my seven month baby bump, I gulped the thick lump which was stuck in the middle of my larynx before I voiced myself up..
"Ju-just listen to me Nigel...." I said with my quivering voice trying to touch his shoulders which were rising up and down due to his harsh breathing. At my touch he backed himself off me as fast as a thunder like I was a dangerous catapillar he just wanted to resist himself from touching.

"Do--n't tou----ch me.." he said gritting his teeth out to which his voice pierced through my heart.

A sudden fear tugged at my heart as his eyes set upon me digging the holes right in my skin. My stomach churned with the pain my life had recently put me through. I couldn't resist myself from crying so that two irresistible streams of tears started seeping down my cheeks only to be ended up on my throbbing veins on my neck.

Why am I crying desperately?

Wasn't this I had expected to happen a few months back?

I could feel the brewing heat radiate out of his body the time he stomped himself towards me making me jolt my body back as he tried to seize a hold of my hand that he did. "Urgh..." A moan elicited my lips as a sting of pain seeped along the length of my arm as he tightened the grip. I couldn't help, but cry as vulnerable as a wretched woman who was foreseeing her blurry future clearly right in front of her eyes at this moment.

Never had I seen him this furious the way he was right now. He had been transferred into a different kind of version that took my life out of me. "Nigel..Please.. You are hurting me....." I begged, but never did he let his anger go of him.

"Do tell me dammit! Whose baby is this?" He shouted succeeding to send a convulsive shiver down my spine.

"For f***'s sake, tell me where that f****** bastard of man you slept with, is?" He roared like a lion not failing to renew the scar that had buried deep down within me.

***********************************

Elaine Wendy Steinfield a girl who was broken after her first love Jasper Welbock dumped her for another woman followed by the uncertain death of her dad, was engulfed by the debts her father had left on them. In thought of forgetting all the pain what her life had thrown at her, she submerged herself in a pool of alcohol and next day when she woke up next to a stranger she had no idea what her destiny would fatefully be throwing at her or waiting for her to embrace so soon.......

When the drop dead gorgeous super billionaire Nigel Richaos Xander crossed her path out of nowhere to marry her, what she could expect from him other than getting rid of him....

Will she marry him or not?

♡♡♡

So read her story to know what she would be going through in her life after she confronted this American business tycoon..

************************************